Back From Last Year

surrealvol

I tried this a few days ago with no replies so I am asking again.

Who do we have this Fall that was redshirted or who needed a year to get ready and can now be a major factor this Fall?

Any ideas?

Wll we get alot of people back from injury too.

We will get back :

Kevin Simon
Marvin Mitchell
Antwan Stewart

People who havent made an impact that will this fall??? Here's my list of names to watch out for:

Xavier Mitchell DE
Antonio Reynolds DE
DeMonte Bolden DT
Arian Foster RB (Coaches are really excited about this kid)
Robert Ayers DE (switched from LB Coaches think he can make a sudden impact)
Jarod Parrish DB (had a good spring in 04, needs to take it into the fall in 05)
Inky Johnson DB (can also return punts)
Jared Hostetter DE
Ellix Wilson DB/LB (may end up as an LB)
Ell Ash DE

As you can see we are loaded at DE already and look how deep we go.

Now here's my list of people from the recruiting class that could make an impact right away:

Lamarcus Coker RB ( lack of depth at RB, his speed will get him on the field)
Demetrice Morely DB ( hurting in the DBackfield, his tackling and physical play will put him on the field)
DeMonte Bolden DT ( already listed above )
Adam Myers-White DB ( need help backt here )

lets discuss

I'd like to see Trooper make some progress with Arian Foster and for him to have an impact this fall.

I think we will see Foster more than we think next year. Riggs will be the guy to beat, but I hope that Foster comes out and breaks off some big runs while Riggs is catching his breath.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Feb 3, 2005 2:27 PM
I think we will see Foster more than we think next year. Riggs will be the guy to beat, but I hope that Foster comes out and breaks off some big runs while Riggs is catching his breath.

If Foster pans out to be what the coaches think he can be, then we may have 2 1,000 yard backs again. If not, dont be surprised to see Riggs with a 1500 yard season......maybe more.

Foster is going to SMOKE Riggs. He was brilliant in the pre-Cotton Bowl scrimmiges along with Ja'Kouri Williams. Look out boys the talent is on the rise :cool: :good: :yikes: :fworks: :number1: :td:

VN Store

Back