Back In Black (shoes)

utvolpj

Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
I read a article on govols.com that UT is going back to the black shoes! :pepper: Thank goodness because I hate those white ones we wear now. Maybe the black ones will stay on better too.

I agree . . . I didn't really like the white shoes with the orange stripe. Those things would come off and look like a penalty flag flying through the air.

I always thought that the orange and white shoes made our guys look like they run funny. I am glad they are going back to black.

Great. I hated those things they wore last year.

Now I just wish they would go back to the orange pants, or at least put the orange stripe back in.

This is what it says...

"Notebook: Fulmer said he believes most all of his team will be in Knoxville for both sessions of summer school. Last year, UT’s players took it upon themselves to hold individual workouts. It’s particularly valuable for the quarterbacks, receivers and defensive backs, who were able to compete in non-contact skeleton drills. ? The Vols will switch back to wearing black shoes after spending the past two seasons wearing white shoes."

I liked the white/orange adidas. But i also liked the throw back jerseys for the opener UNLV. But the black is classic and always looked great.

Don't care at all what shoes we wear as long as we win.

If we wore pink shoes and went undefeated I would be fine

I LOVED the white/orange shoes. I hate to see them go. Back to the black shoes?? Where is the black in the unis??????? Plenty of orange and white in the vols uniforms. The white shoes matched better.

As long as we win it doesn't matter though...

VN Store

Back