Bad news for the golden flashes

Hope te whole team has his focus…we can sub out when the score gets out of hand but we need to play with the same level of intensity and discipline as we would against a conference opponent.
I think this one is over before the end of the first quarter and our backups will carry that momentum to the final whistle.

IMHO If folks thought UTC was a cupcake game, then this one will be a three layer cake..I believe Saban might make a substantial donation to his alma mater to help ease the pain..That's how bad this one could get....
although I agree 1000% , I'm thinking the weather is gonna keep it from getting as bad as it would have.

I hope everyone’s enthusiasm is warranted. I know we’re going to win big…. But I watched the Kent St - Pitt condensed game and the golden flashes were in the game going into the 4th quarter. Yes we’re miles ahead of Pitt but it’s not a bad thing to temper your expectations a bit.

I hope everyone’s enthusiasm is warranted. I know we’re going to win big…. But I watched the Kent St - Pitt condensed game and the golden flashes were in the game going into the 4th quarter. Yes we’re miles ahead of Pitt but it’s not a bad thing to temper your expectations a bit.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Got it. Now, instead of 60, I predict we win by 57.

VN Store

Back