Bama callers on Finebaum

VolunteerHillbilly

Spike Drinks, Not Trees
astutely pointing out that with Spurrier/Bowden in SC, Butch Davis in NC, Saban-Steele added with T-ville in Bama, and Coach O in MS the UT happy hunting grounds are shrinking quickly. It may not register as hard this year, but I expect the noose to tighten significantly with the 2008 class UNLESS the Vols can win big enough to make those West Coast kids start coming our way again.

astutely pointing out that with Spurrier/Bowden in SC, Butch Davis in NC, Saban-Steele added with T-ville in Bama, and Coach O in MS the UT happy hunting grounds are shrinking quickly. It may not register as hard this year, but I expect the noose to tighten significantly with the 2008 class UNLESS the Vols can win big enough to make those West Coast kids start coming our way again.

I agree that UT will soon be swept out with the tide (figuratively and literally) if they do not make a coaching change to generate some buzz and excitement around the program.

Don't forget Richt/Garner at UGA.

very good points, I fear dark days ahead for the orange faithful, for one thing, I dont believe anything short of a couple of back to back losing seasons will get hamilton to fire Phil. Dont forget that Phil put Mike in the Ad seat.

Reactions: HoleInTheRoof
very good points, I fear dark days ahead for the orange faithful, for one thing, I dont believe anything short of a couple of back to back losing seasons will get hamilton to fire Phil. Dont forget that Phil put Mike in the Ad seat.

true any logical volfan can see the dark days ahead. you have to blind yourself not to see, like orange square and utvcl or whatever.

true any logical volfan can see the dark days ahead. you have to blind yourself not to see, like orange square and utvcl or whatever.

Im a little mad at you, someone called you the biggest negavol and all along I thought that was me. really though, those people that think everything is just peachy need to ask Mr Roark or Tattoo if they can get a ride off the island

I don't think it will take back to back losing seasons to run Phil off if we don't look to compete for titles he'll be gone we did it to Majors and he was a much bigger hero in UT lore than fatboy.

VN Store

Back