Bama fans want to leave SEC

reading that makes my head hurt, the one guy who spoke up against al their BS got banned and he said it in a more polite way than most, the funniest thing on there was the comment about UA being the "flagship of the SEC" since when?

exactly my point , and even before then they were not the only team from the SEC to be reckoned with, they just thought they were

Another example of how blindly stupid that fan base is? This is a quote on another thread

It's not a reach that Croom is a better coach than Richt.

Well, Croom did beat Florida by the same margin as Richt with MUCH less talent... :dlol:

I can't believe one of those guys wants TN in the Big 10! What an idiot!! They only think the SEC's on the downfall b/c their not at the top and probably won't be for an incredibly long time.

Originally posted by utvolpj@Jun 27, 2005 4:50 PM
Well, Croom did beat Florida by the same margin as Richt with MUCH less talent... :dlol:
[snapback]108186[/snapback]​

Croom also has shown nothing to make him even be put in the same sentence as Richt.

The color of his skin has gotten him a LOT of press and favortisim

Originally posted by U-T@Jun 27, 2005 4:53 PM
Croom also has shown nothing to make him even be put in the same sentence as Richt.

The color of his skin has gotten him a LOT of press and favortisim
[snapback]108188[/snapback]​

No, I agree. I was just making a joke at the gators expense. Gotta take em when you can get em.

... that was five minutes of my life I'll never get back. :sick: :bammer:

Why would Alabama want to leave the SEC? They would go from being the annual doormat for UT to being the annual doormat for FSU! Only a Bama fan could justify this kind of thinking!!

Originally posted by RckytopQB16@Jun 27, 2005 6:29 PM
Why would Alabama want to leave the SEC? They would go from being the annual doormat for UT to being the annual doormat for FSU! Only a Bama fan could justify this kind of thinking!!
[snapback]108203[/snapback]​

They could also suffer annual beatings from Miami and VA Tech.

Originally posted by RckytopQB16@Jun 27, 2005 7:29 PM
[snapback]108203[/snapback]​

Exactly, instead of getting their asses kicked by Tennessee and Auburn, Florida State and Miami get to pick up the honors.

Just curious, but is there a such thing as a Bama thread on one of their sites that at least 1 Bammer doesnt take a shot at Tennessee? It seems as though every single thread somehow has a potshot in there about UT, are Bammers really that jealous of us?

First one Bammer says that Tennessee should join the Big 10 although they'd join the Big East to duck a talented conference, and then goes on to say later in the thread that Bama, Georgia, LSU, Florida, and South Carolina are the teams from the SEC that should and could defect to the ACC.

The ACC just expanded to 12 teams by adding Virginia Tech, Miami, and Boston College, and have now broken the conference up into 2 divisions in order for a conference championship game. How much of an ego do these Bammers have that they'd think the ACC would welcome them with open arms just after they totally remodeled their conference? The ACC would tell them to stick it and find another conference to join if they want to break away from the SEC.

I found this post to be the gem of them all:

"I think it would be great for the tide to leave the sec. It worked out great for the last two teams that left the conference. Tulane and Ga Tech have really flourished since leaving the conference. Bama should be able to do atleast as good as those two have in the long run"

hahaha what standards!!! All this Bammer wants is his football program to be on par with Tulane and Georgia Tech...hahahahaha!!!

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Jun 27, 2005 6:04 PM
I found this post to be the gem of them all:

"I think it would be great for the tide to leave the sec. It worked out great for the last two teams that left the conference. Tulane and Ga Tech have really flourished since leaving the conference. Bama should be able to do atleast as good as those two have in the long run"

hahaha what standards!!! All this Bammer wants is his football program to be on par with Tulane and Georgia Tech...hahahahaha!!!
[snapback]108214[/snapback]​

pitiful.

Originally posted by hatvol96@Jun 27, 2005 7:08 PM
Alabama would make a great cornerstone for Conference USA.
[snapback]108215[/snapback]​

If you want to see a Bammer really lose it (foam at the mouth and bleed from the eyeballs) suggest that they play UAB!

They're still mad at something Gene Bartow said in the 80's and get violent when anyone suggests that they should play UAB. It would be a lose/lose they say so instead they play powerhouse teams like NIU and La. Tech (oh wait a minute, NIU and La. Tech beat them :eek:lol: ) I guess they should stick with Western Carolina and Utah State.

When I point out that UT plays Memphis and has played MTSU that doesn't help either :laugh1:

I think we should start a petition drive to make Alabama and Auburn both schedule UAB and Troy. :lol:

VN Store

Back