Bama game

Originally posted by GoTide@Oct 23, 2004 8:01 PM
Hard fought game, clean, and fun. Congrats to you.

Thanks man. You guys played a lot better than I thought. We were fortunate to get out with a win. Your team played hard.

thanks GoTide , it was a helluva game, looking forward to next year! :ph34r:

That took alot of class to say man.You have my respect. Both teams fought hard anyone who watched the game even my friends in NJ said SEC footballs second to none.

Tide, you and the real Bama fans are a class act. A hard fought game by both sides, I think Shula may have them on the right track, with some better talent. Good luck the rest of the season.

Us Vol fans are just too nice. We don't even rub in it. ;)

I have to say that the Vol fans were pretty quiet leaving the stadium. I didn't hear much singing and cheering. I think we were all just relieved.

this game sorta had that "I just kissed somebody in the dark and it turned out to be my sister" feel to it. yeah we got a kiss (win) but it was an ugly feeling after our offense performed so poorly- where do I send flowers - our running game was dead and the passing game is on life support.

Congrat's to the VolNation on a good hard win. I hope you continue to win out so there is a rematch with the War Chickens.

Congrats and Go Vols
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by volmanjr@Oct 25, 2004 10:03 AM
this game sorta had that "I just kissed somebody in the dark and it turned out to be my sister" feel to it.

When your sister is as hot as a win over Alabama, I'll take it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by kiddiedoc+Oct 25, 2004 11:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kiddiedoc @ Oct 25, 2004 11:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-volmanjr@Oct 25, 2004 10:03 AM
this game sorta had that "I just kissed somebody in the dark and it turned out to be my sister" feel to it.

When your sister is as hot as a win over Alabama, I&#39;ll take it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/quote]
:puke:

Originally posted by kiddiedoc+Oct 25, 2004 7:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kiddiedoc @ Oct 25, 2004 7:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-volmanjr@Oct 25, 2004 10:03 AM

When your sister is as hot as a win over Alabama, I&#39;ll take it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/quote]
:blink: x 2009423949384390483402940

Thanks guys - we definitely enjoy your contributions to the board. I&#39;m just glad we got out with the win - I think Shula has Bama on the right track and they&#39;re just going to get tougher each year. You guys should be proud of your team for their record, the adversity they&#39;ve overcome, and the fact that they flat out played their butts off. If you weren&#39;t down to your 3rd string QB, it may have been a different game.

Your guy Darby has some big-time moves - I was very impressed with him....

VN Store

Back