Bama, Georgia and everyone else.

vegasvolfan

Why go back to a place that sold you down the road
What a game.

Georgia wins this game by a larger margin in Athens.

We are now seeing the best at this point in the season of GA and Bama, and I haven’t seen a team that can hang with this.

Either way, same ole same ole.

I think this is what we expected,

Albeit, when you consider what we have seen so far, the margin is smaller.

I expect to see more separation between these two from the rest of the pack as well as between the tier 2 teams to create a 5th tier.

I think TX will either join Bama and Georgia, or join some teams in tier 2 that separate themselves from the rest.

As of now, I think you have to put a lot of teams in tier 2.

Tier 1 = Bama, Georgia

Tier 2 = LSU, SC, KY, Ole Miss, Tennessee, TX

Tier 3 = TA&M, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Florida, Vanderbilt, Missouri

Tier 4 = Miss St, Auburn

Tennessee has a heck of a challenge ahead of itself.. I think we have been a little high on ourselves considering the stats we have put up and the competition we have faced so far.

Tennessee has to get a LOT better. I also think this bye week, while early, came at a very good time.

If we stay healthy and get better… who knows? But as of now, it seems we may be a big step away from beating GA or Alabama.

What a game.

We are now seeing the best at this point in the season of GA and Bama, and I haven’t seen a team that can hang with this.

I expect to see more separation between these two from the rest of the pack as well as between the tier 2 teams to create a 5th tier.

I think TX will either join Bama and Georgia, or join some teams in tier 2 that separate themselves from the rest.

Tier 1 = Bama, Georgia

Tier 4 = Miss St, Auburn

Tennessee has a heck of a challenge ahead of itself.. I think we have been a little high on ourselves considering the stats we have put up and the competition we have faced so far.

Tennessee has to get a LOT better. I also think this bye week, while early, came at a very good time.

If we stay healthy and get better… who knows? But as of now, it seems we may be a big step away from beating GA or Alabama.
We watched different games apparently tonite.

LOL. No it's Tennessee. Then everyone else.

We're the best team in the country. We'll beat Alabama in 3 weeks. And Georgia in November.
Actually , I believe you are correct. GA showed how to stop Bama, and AL showed how to rattle GA.

Vols have the defense to do both, and the offense to put up points.

There is fantastic film for the Vols in this game.

This is the worst BVS I’ve seen to date. No way anyone should exclude UT from the upper tier…especially when you’ve seen UT play either team how many times?

Vols might ultimately lose to both teams, but I concede nothing. This looks like a potentially great Vol team.

🤞
Dude yes. Our fans need to realize we are good! We can hang and beat anyone. This “it’s over for the us before we start,” mindset is weak. Cmon mannnnnnnn

Dude yes. Our fans need to realize we are good! We can hang and beat anyone. This “it’s over for the us before we start,” mindset is weak. Cmon mannnnnnnn
Nobody thinks that. We just acknowledge that Georgia and Alabama are extremely good. We'll see how good we are if we make it to Alabama undefeated. That'll be the biggest game in Knoxville in 30 years

Actually , I believe you are correct. GA showed how to stop Bama, and AL showed how to rattle GA.

Vols have the defense to do both, and the offense to put up points.

There is fantastic film for the Vols in this game.
I think so too.. it’s awesome that both teams had to dig a little deeper than they normally have to this early in the schedule and show their stuff lol

Bama had a defensive meltdown worthy of John Chavis. Their secondary is athletic but very young and undisciplined. Milroe carries them. UGA's defense is nowhere near as good as it has been in the past. We have a stronger front 7, and a better oline to protect Nico. Our WRs will create mismatches. We've got Donte, Bru, and Brazell. That's 6'4, 6'3, and 6'5. Good luck to these secondaries trying to shut them down.

We will have to beat both of them through the air as I don't think you can run all over them traditionally. Nico will need to run and throw.

What a game.

Tier 1 = Bama, Georgia

Tier 4 = Miss St, Auburn

Dude if you think UT and Texas are on the same tier as Kentucky and LSU, let alone not in tier one, you really don’t know ball. Like at all.

What a game.

Tier 1 = Bama, Georgia

Tier 4 = Miss St, Auburn

Blah blank, if Tennessee brings there best they can play with either of them. Not a doubt in my mind. One game at a time!!!!GBO

VN Store

Back