Bama has got away with-

For some reason some Vol fans have looked at the Bama/UGA game and have concluded we are just superior to both. For the life of me Insojt know what they are seeing. I mean they act like these teams are just some lowly bottom feeders.
Can’t agree more. Are we better or on par, possibly.

I think I can easily say, they both can be dangerous and an easy loss.

We'll be lucky to beat either one honestly
I wouldn't say lucky. I do think we're fighting an up hill battle though. Nico has been good at times but I'm not sure he's ready to win a big time game like either of these yet. Everything rides on Campbell and Heard being healthy and effective. And I'm still not sure our defense can stop Bama. Every offense we've played so far has been garbage. Bama will be a tough test to see just how good the DL is as well as our new secondary.

Reactions: StuckInBamaVol
I wouldn't say lucky. I do think we're fighting an up hill battle though. Nico has been good at times but I'm not sure he's ready to win a big time game like either of these yet. Everything rides on Campbell and Heard being healthy and effective. And I'm still not sure our defense can stop Bama. Every offense we've played so far has been garbage. Bama will be a tough test to see just how good the DL is as well as our new secondary.
This, exactly.

Arkansas will be one of the more complete teams we will have played so far.

I’m sure we win, but we haven’t played a complete team.

Reactions: chuck0303
You're right, bad choice of words of my part. We have to play almost perfect to beat either one.

I could not believe that the referees called a safety after DeBoer badgered them into it. If they didn’t call it because they saw it, they not have called on his say so.

For some reason some Vol fans have looked at the Bama/UGA game and have concluded we are just superior to both. For the life of me Insojt know what they are seeing. I mean they act like these teams are just some lowly bottom feeders.
I haven’t got that sense from fans. I think the general perspective is both are certainly beatable. Will we beat either? I don’t know, but it is not a forgone conclusion we will automatically lose either. I think we are past expecting the worst every damn week. Grow a pair and let’s ride, whatever happens, just happens. If anything this was a best case scenario for us, we have a blueprint on weaknesses for both.

I really hope we get Bama in a night game in Neyland with both teams undefeated. Will be electric but we will have two sets of fans - one scared to death expecting the worst and being negative, and the other excited and ready to see a gladiatorial fight to the end.

Reactions: toeflood

VN Store

Back