Bama Sux!! Basketball Edition. Yor’e #4 Basketvol Dudes head to Colon Coliseum in tatter digger land Saturday the 2 at 8pm to once again put the

Ima say Go Vols and you probably won't see me until after the game. I "might" pull for bama when it's got nothing to do with us in football but I will never pull for that damn Nate Oates awhole or anything else they play. Growing up in Bama and meeting Bear will always be near and dear but the rest of those fuggers can EABOD. I won't be able to be around during this one. Just like Vol football games.

Ima say Go Vols and you probably won't see me until after the game. I "might" pull for bama when it's got nothing to do with us in football but I will never pull for that damn Nate Oates awhole or anything else they play. Growing up in Bama and meeting Bear will always be near and dear but the rest of those fuggers can EABOD. I won't be able to be around during this one. Just like Vol football games.
Oh chit
Oats is mikey's favrite corch in the world.
You dunnit now. He'll get all bowed up and drag yore old ass off dat portch.

Did Nate Oats piss in your cheerios?

VN Store

Back