Bammers Are Funny

They are borderline crazy....here is something that I read on another bubba board. Brace yourself.........

"for all you UT and AU fans trolling the Bama board, keep this in mind--the Pope is being laid to rest wearing CRIMSON Not pumpkin orange or blue and burnt orange. RTR!"

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 8, 2005 11:24 PM
"for all you UT and AU fans trolling the Bama board, keep this in mind--the Pope is being laid to rest wearing CRIMSON Not pumpkin orange or blue and burnt orange. RTR!"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek:lol:

OMG, they are nuts!!!!! "Back in Bear's days............." Get over it!!!!!!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 9, 2005 1:24 AM
They are borderline crazy....here is something that I read on another bubba board. Brace yourself.........

But I thought the Vatican was also involved in the conspiracy between UT and the NCAA to bring down Alabama?

Originally posted by zizou+Apr 9, 2005 9:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zizou @ Apr 9, 2005 9:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Apr 9, 2005 1:24 AM
They are borderline crazy....here is something that I read on another bubba board.  Brace yourself.........

"for all you UT and AU fans trolling the Bama board, keep this in mind--the Pope is being laid to rest wearing CRIMSON Not pumpkin orange or blue and burnt orange.  RTR&#33;"

But I thought the Vatican was also involved in the conspiracy between UT and the NCAA to bring down Alabama? [/quote]
True&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; They were involved......... :lol:

Could yall imagine living around them 365 24/7 And hearing that kinda talk all of the time&#33;&#33;&#33; :eek: Oh wait I do <_<

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Apr 8, 2005 11:46 PM
Nothing better to talk about then TN..

Bammers

folks bammer is still made up of lots of people who "ain&#39;t ne&#39;er gonna fergit". This state has more than it&#39;s share of people who&#39;s main hobby is hate. U oughta live here.

Quote from that board:

"IMO, the only reason Tennessee has such a streak on BAMA is the talent. Recruiting at Alabama has been down until the last couple of years for well known reasons while recruiting at Tennessee has been going &#036;trong for years."
With logic like that, it&#39;s no reason Bama is made fun of.

Originally posted by utvolpj@Apr 9, 2005 5:19 PM
Quote from that board:

"IMO, the only reason Tennessee has such a streak on BAMA is the talent. Recruiting at Alabama has been down until the last couple of years for well known reasons while recruiting at Tennessee has been going &#036;trong for years."

So the obvious reason that bubba&#39;s recruiting has been down is because they can&#39;t buy players anymore??

I think it&#39;s funny that bammers are suggesting our "&#036;trong" recruiting is because WE are paying players. WE aren&#39;t the ones who were on probation for it&#33; B)

My god i Hate alabama.....i hate alabama...i hate alabama......i hate the color crimson......i hate that "A"....i hate "Big Gay Al"..........I hate the whole thing.....i really cheer against them every game....INCLUDING non-conference games...and I am SEC through and through......their fans are pricks.....the program is shady.

I Hate Alabama.

Man that just strengthens my hate towards alabama. Were do we play them this year?

Originally posted by givm6@Apr 9, 2005 5:56 PM
My god i Hate alabama.....i hate alabama...i hate alabama......i hate the color crimson......i hate that "A"....i hate "Big Gay Al"..........I hate the whole thing.....i really cheer against them every game....INCLUDING non-conference games...and I am SEC through and through......their fans are pricks.....the program is shady.

I Hate Alabama.

Do u really hate them givm6... :lol:

Originally posted by vols2345@Apr 9, 2005 8:15 PM
Man that just strengthens my hate towards alabama. Were do we play them this year?

In Tuscaloosa...I plan on being there&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Apr 9, 2005 10:30 AM
OMG, they are nuts&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; "Back in Bear&#39;s days............." Get over it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Well it&#39;s an old joke but worth repeating.

What do a Bama fan and a maggot have in common?

They can both live off of a dead Bear for 20 years&#33;

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 9, 2005 1:24 AM
They are borderline crazy....here is something that I read on another bubba board.  Brace yourself.........

"for all you UT and AU fans trolling the Bama board, keep this in mind--the Pope is being laid to rest wearing CRIMSON Not pumpkin orange or blue and burnt orange.  RTR&#33;"

Not sure if you heard the latest Bammer FUBAR but the school is suing artist Daniel Moore who paints recreations of great Bama moments. They say he is violating copyright -- the particular shade of crimson and the uniform design-- and that he has to pay the school royalties on the paintings&#33;

Well, word on the street is that since the Pope was buried in Crimson and White, Bama is trying to get royalties from the Catholic Church :lol: :lol:

I really wish that the people that run that board should be taken out back and spanked like crazy.

I visited that board a few months back and saw a poster of several months and I think one of the highest respected rankings (whatever there ranking thing was when they had it) and he got banned for calling out ADMIN who were name-calling.

VN Store

Back