Baseball memorabilia

illvol

Eternal optimist
Question for those closer to the university. I see football items for sale often but I have been seeking a UT batting helmet for some time and can’t locate one anywhere. You can find football helmets all day long but nothing for baseball. Anyone have any suggestions?

Question for those closer to the university. I see football items for sale often but I have been seeking a UT batting helmet for some time and can’t locate one anywhere. You can find football helmets all day long but nothing for baseball. Anyone have any suggestions?

Every now and again the athletic dept. has a sale of gear. They publicize it on the back of football, that would be my first idea. Like this…

Tennessee Athletics to Host Inventory Sale Monday, Dec. 12 - University of Tennessee Athletics

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Generally shortly before Christmas?

I’m not sure, but batting helmets specifically, something like that might work, I’ve never been to one.

Also, maybe try reaching out to the baseball program and see if they have some old ones, might do it for a donation. I’ll be on the lookout.

GBO!!!

If baseball helmets are like football, the technology changes frequently, but I’m no expert.

VN Store

Back