Baseball parking

TNsnyper20

Boondock Saint
Hey all. We're heading to the game Sunday. My wife isn't disabled, but has trouble waking long distances due to issues with her feet. Looks like the G16 parking lot is going to be our best option. How early do I need to get there before it fills up and what's the cost to park there?

Thanks in advance y'all.

The easiest way to handle that is to go by G16 and drop her at the first street on the right, sorry don't know name, then go park in G16 or there is sometimes parking on that street, just gave away my go to place. You can drop her there any time and G16 will not fill up unless there is a basketball game and then you will pay $20 to park in there.

The easiest way to handle that is to go by G16 and drop her at the first street on the right, sorry don't know name, then go park in G16 or there is sometimes parking on that street, just gave away my go to place. You can drop her there any time and G16 will not fill up unless there is a basketball game and then you will pay $20 to park in there.
Thank you!

Parking is 20 during basketball games only or all the time? Just needing to clarify.

Baseball parking in G16 is free. If there is another event that day at Thompson-Boling, then UT Parking will be there and try to charge you $20.

THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO CHARGE BASEBALL GAME TICKET HOLDERS!!! I've verified this with UTAD. However, they have been getting away with it for years. I raised a holy fit a couple years ago and they don't try to charge me anymore. It's a mess.

Baseball parking in G16 is free. If there is another event that day at Thompson-Boling, then UT Parking will be there and try to charge you $20.

THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO CHARGE BASEBALL GAME TICKET HOLDERS!!! I've verified this with UTAD. However, they have been getting away with it for years. I raised a holy fit a couple years ago and they don't try to charge me anymore. It's a mess.
Thank you!

Reactions: chuckiepoo

Hell I paid 20 bucks last friday. I could have just shown them my ticket and they'd let me in???

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Hey all. We're heading to the game Sunday. My wife isn't disabled, but has trouble waking long distances due to issues with her feet. Looks like the G16 parking lot is going to be our best option. How early do I need to get there before it fills up and what's the cost to park there?

Thanks in advance y'all.

I second whats been said. Drive up as close as you can and let her out. My mom has similar issues and that's what I do to make it easier on her. There are a couple places for her to sit and wait while you park and then its a short, and mostly level walk into the park.

VN Store

Back