Basketball recruiting update?

ckile

A caller on Vol Calls made reference to an alleged recruit that may be on the verge of committing. I haven't seen any news on anything on the basketball recruiting front. Does anyone have any info on what he was talking about? :search:

Also, :twocents: how do these ultra-bland coaches like Dave Odoms and Dennis Felton and Stansberry get these 4 star players to come to loser dead basketball programs? :snoring:

this isn't about our recruiting..but who remembers Jerry Smith?? The PG out of wisconson that Pearl was trying to get that went to Louisville..Well he is averaging 17 a game and shooting 59% from 3.

Wow. I remember him. You wonder what could have been with him or Willie Kemp.

or Thadeus Young or Brandon Wright!

Kinda off topic but when was the last time UT had a dominant big man? No Doug Roth or Dan the man jokes, please!

Ok, ok! He was blind in one eye and couldn't shoot out of the other! There I said it!

I was in school with him and I'll never forget the time I saw him at "The Last Lap" and his girlfriend was standing on a bar stool and was still about a foot shorter than he was, it was just funniest looking thing I have seen, I wonder where he is today.

Kevin Nash is the most famous big man we ever had, except he is more famously known as Diesel.

ha ha ha

boy, last night's beat down has to help us recruit in memphis

Dont we have a commitment from a guy who is 6'9" but like 300lbs? That is a pretty big man. Maybe Fulmer can use him as a goal line FB.

You're talking about Brian Williams. He'll be down to 270-280 pounds before he plays one minute for Bruce Pearl.

No big man could compare to Gannon Goodson. I think he held Shaq Diesel to under 40 points.

I can tell you that Gannon had one of the hottest girlfriends I'vd ever seen when he was at UT.

Ramar will steadily improve, and Tabb is going to continue to emerge as a solid guard. Enjoy this season and then gear up for a big run next year when Lofton and JuJuan are seniors. Cameron Tatum could be pretty good. And chances are Pearl will land another stud before it's said and done.

I can tell you that Gannon had one of the hottest girlfriends I'vd ever seen when he was at UT.

yes she was hot i remember seeing them out a few times.

Gannon was the only post player ut had that never one time squared and faced the basket.

VN Store

Back