Bates a "soft verbal"? Per Rivals

madbamahater

Rivals hates us. I watched him announce. Where do they get that he's a "soft verbal"? Sounded pretty solid to me.......

Reactions: 4 people
snail-abandons-thread.gif

Reactions: 1 person
It's a gov't plot. NSA, CIA, FBI, LIbs all hate Rocky Top, corn liquor, coon hounds, pretty girls in tight orange outfits(sorry my mind wamdered for a bit), cherkerboard endzones, power T's, orange pants, and pretty much everything traditional. Soon will have to change Vol Walk to "All inclusive Walk". Everybody hates us,but the IRS gladly takes our money. At least Dillon likes us.

Correction: wandered and checkerboard (it's hard to type on this darned iPad)

Reactions: 7 people
It's a gov't plot. NSA, CIA, FBI, LIbs all hate Rocky Top, corn liquor, coon hounds, pretty girls in tight orange outfits(sorry my mind wamdered for a bit), cherkerboard endzones, power T's, orange pants, and pretty much everything traditional. Soon will have to change Vol Walk to "All inclusive Walk". Everybody hates us,but the IRS gladly takes our money. At least Dillon likes us.

Correction: wandered and checkerboard (it's hard to type on this darned iPad)

Ed? Ed Snowden is that you?

Dillon announced his commitment, during ESPNU's coverage of Nike's ''The Opening" an inviatation only combine, camp and competition featuring some of the nation's top HS prospects. Soft verbal my a$$. :rtfm:

Dillon announced his commitment, during ESPNU's coverage of Nike's ''The Opening" an inviatation only combine, camp and competition featuring some of the nation's top HS prospects. Soft verbal my a$$. :rtfm:

Tell Rivals to f there self in the ear.:banghead2:

NSA would definitely have listened in and known it wasn't a soft verbal. They also would have leaked the info to selected news services and would now be scouring Russia for the source of the leak.

Rivals seems to be having some big problems in their rankings and information. They are really slipping.

VN Store

Back