Beating a Dead Horse

kiddiedoc

Renaissance Man
Staff member
Just saw on the news that Alabama attorneys are again after Fulmer, asking for a taped deposition that can be used as evidence in the defamation suit. Here's the continued "conspiracy theory" link to SI:

Same Song, Different Verse

You'd think that as much trouble Bama has had ON the field lately, that they might someday consider leaving the OFF field crap-digging alone. Oh, wait, that would be LOGICAL, and we're talking about Alabama here.

I say fine. Make us mad. Maybe we'll drop a 50-spot on Tuskerlooser this year. :gun:

What is really funny is that if you go to terdfans, they still think something will come out of the Cotrell case. LOL

Yeah, and it will come down from the mountain on tabernacles carried by the Holy Bear Bryant!

Originally posted by orangetd88@Jun 29, 2005 9:18 PM
LOL...lunatics.

I guess that is what happens when you are in a pit of mediocrity.
[snapback]108935[/snapback]​

Yeah, even we get a little crazy when we lose around here... Except we snap back into after a few days and realize our program is still one of the better ones in the country.

Originally posted by orangetd88@Jun 29, 2005 11:18 PM
LOL...lunatics.

I guess that is what happens when you are in a pit of mediocrity.
[snapback]108935[/snapback]​

so orangetd88, where do you "really" hail from???

Originally posted by tennessee4vols@Jun 30, 2005 1:17 AM
so orangetd88, where do you "really" hail from???
[snapback]108942[/snapback]​

Nashville, just it says under my avatar.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jun 30, 2005 4:22 PM
Now where'd I put my 3-D glasses?
[snapback]109070[/snapback]​

Any which way you look at it, Bama's delusional. :p

Finebum' and the rest of the mess, is only hurting the Bammer's....

I guess once they get so involved, Its do or die?
Sleep Well' Live Medicated?

Originally posted by OldVol@Jun 30, 2005 11:30 PM
Any which way you look at it, Bama's delusional.  :p
[snapback]109376[/snapback]​

A blind man could see that

Originally posted by orangetd88@Jul 2, 2005 11:06 AM
:dlol:
[snapback]109690[/snapback]​

I gotta question. It seems that the entirety of bama fans believe that UT has wronged them terribly, and I hear about this an awful lot on their boards and such. Yet, they never seem to specify exactly what this greivance is. Could anyone clear this up for me?
Thanks.

Originally posted by Atreus21@Jul 4, 2005 2:41 AM
I gotta question.  It seems that the entirety of bama fans believe that UT has wronged them terribly, and I hear about this an awful lot on their boards and such.  Yet, they never seem to specify exactly what this greivance is.  Could anyone clear this up for me?
Thanks.
[snapback]110173[/snapback]​

They got caught. They needed someone to blame. So they blame the man has taken it to them like no other coach ever has.

Originally posted by QBvol7@Jun 30, 2005 8:28 AM
http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/NEWSV5...28joshcolwj.htm

Heres an article i posted earlier this week. This is out of Montgomery which is where that retard Gallion resides. He's hyped it up. Thats all and the Bammer nation has followed.
[snapback]108963[/snapback]​

I LOVE that article. I've been telling Bammers the same thing since this started.

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Jul 5, 2005 8:48 AM
I think that should be posted as a "response" to any Bammer attack -- funniest thing: IT WAS WRITTEN IN ALABAMA!!!!

:eek:lol:  :eek:lol:  :eek:lol:  :eek:lol:
[snapback]110368[/snapback]​

I read the Terdfans.com response to this article. Predictably they trashed it and claimed that the Montgomery Advertiser is the "West Auburn" Advertiser. :laugh1:

VN Store

Back