Becoming a Florida fan

Gatoringa

If you read the news out of Gainesville today you will see the best news out of Florida in a long time. Read the headlines of the Gainesville Sun and you too will want to be a Gator fan.

Reactions: Cod
Wow. Now if only Tennessee and every other organization would follow suit, perhaps things would stop being so batdung crazy.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Haha, not a chance, EVER!! Anyway, the only reason this is happening is because it's now a state law.

"The university said it made the decision to comply with state law, which prohibits the use of state and federal funds for DEI programs."

what exactly does a DEI entry level employee do on a daily basis? no one will say

DEI was an excuse to hire unqualified black and Hispanic people….and women lol. It’s so easy to forget about them.

Thank God it went away so businesses can hire more talented white people…err…white men, without fear of reprisal.

DEI was an excuse to hire unqualified black and Hispanic people….and women lol. It’s so easy to forget about them.

Thank God it went away so businesses can hire more talented white people…err…white men, without fear of reprisal.

Interesting...

Interesting...
He's being facetious and trolling if you don't already know.
Then again I’m a black UF alum, so I see both sides. The Gator Bait cheer is barely 20 years old and has no connection to the term’s past many centuries ago. But these are the times we’re living in, so I get that too.
On a semi serious note, was it a DEI hire that got rid of the Gator Bait cheer? Does this mean you guys can bring it back, or did you never really get rid of it?

VN Store

Back