Bednarik, Nagurski, Outland

IBleedOrange24/7

Dont remember a time when a D-line men, made so much noise.

John Henderson, but im not sure if he even got all this pre-season attention? (proved doubters wrong)

If Mahelona has the season he is expecting, and all of us are as well, He should bring one of these trophys to UT.

Id looked for Parys to be the pre-season man, But he's really going to have a great year on the field. This is going to be a very special D unit. :bow:

[attachmentid=2738]

i just hope our defense just brings the pain this year!!

Attachments

• post_1_1106421076_1_.jpg
    post_1_1106421076_1_.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
IMO, the door is wide open for Haralson. With Jesse getting most of the attention and almost always going to be double teamed I look for him to have alot of chances at getting to the QB, and blowing up running plays. I would also look out for a LB( my guess would be Simon) getting alot of open lanes to pin his ears back and come after QB's.

Originally posted by UTVolsFan28@Jul 5, 2005 11:11 AM
I would also look out for a LB( my guess would be Simon) getting alot of open lanes to pin his ears back and come after QB's.
[snapback]110396[/snapback]​

Yeah, you like this "position?"

Attachments

• Burnett_on_Top.jpg
    Burnett_on_Top.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1
Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Jul 5, 2005 2:55 PM
Yeah, you like this "position?"
[snapback]110424[/snapback]​

I would have to say seeing Kevin in that "position" maybe 3-4 times a game visiting with the other QB, would not be a bad thing at all. If Gaither, or Haralson was headed the other way with the ball for a Tennessee TD, it would be even BETTER :p

VN Store

Back