Best dunk ever

IMO the best dunk of all time is Dr. J throwing down a tomahawk over Michael Cooper. It looks like something that you'd do in a slam dunk contest, except that he did it over a guy who won the NBA's All-Defensive Player of the Year Award.

Typically horrendous-quality YouTube video here.

the 03 McDonald's All American High School Dunk Contest came down between Lebron James and Shannon Brown who played for Michigan State and now Cleveland Cav's. Some say Shannon should have Won that contest. He ran like the length of the court and took off from around the free throw line and does a 360 from that far back and throws it Down. I am yet to find the video but it was an awesome Dunk. I can find all of Lebron's Dunks are posted. Anyone has a Link to this dunk please feel free to post it.

Found one dunk of Shannon's when he was at Michigan State.
MySpaceTV Videos: Shannon Brown Dunk PSU 2005 by *dA bAddesT miTch n dA lAnd*

They don't have anything on the french dunker that guy is insane, Like 5'9 too.

John Starks' lefty poke from right baseline in playoffs against the Bulls was one of the best game dunks as well.

he wore a cape then threw a ball in a hoop from a good foot away. I guess that's different than usual.

Are you talking about Vince Carter aka Air Canada?
He is like 6'6 not 5'9. It was an insane dunk jumping over a guy who is 7'2.

No not Vince, hes from france and doesn't play in the NBA hes goes around the world in exhibitions showing his dunking skill and he is 5'9.

that guy is pretty sick, you're right Bam. Do you know where to get a Link to the 03 McDonalds High School Dunk contest? I am looking for the Shannon Brown Dunk and can't find it. It was a sick 360 from around the free throw line. A lot of people thought he should have won instead of Lebron. Can't find it anywhere, it's like all the links to it have been removed.

This is not even close to being the best dunk ever...I'm not even sure it's a dunk.

Howard's a great player, but this was no great dunk.

When evaluating the Vince Carter dunk, keep in mind that the 7'2" guy he dunked over is FRENCH; the guy actually turns his head and ducks to get out of the way. Dunking over terrified French players earns only half points.

bla bla bla it was entertaining you bunch of boobs.

Did someone say boobs? :)
bouncing2osqq5.gif

VN Store

Back