Best Opening Game Experience

JuggernaUT_VOL

One year ago today was the best opening game experience I've ever had. Not because of who our coach was or how well we played. Not because CP had a break out game, or because of how we demolished their star defender. It wasn't even because we won the ball game. I didn't even get to attend the game!

One year ago today, while I was screaming for CP as he scored a td my wife screamed and said it's time. My little man was born the very next morning and that's a memory I will never forget.

I will always be able to tell him he wanted to help cheer on the Vols with his dad so bad he didn't want to miss another game!!!

Hope we have a great year and win or lose me and my little VFL will be cheering as loud as we can!!!!

Reactions: 7 people
Just thought I'd share he loves orange!!!

PicsArt_1377964342292_zps6e4a243a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Congrads fine looking young man. Was not opening game but we made our 18 year old night before UT vs al 19 years ago in Knoxville & our 14 year old came day before ark. game in 98. Watched that one in hospital thought they were going to throw me outta the baby wing when Stoener fumbled & then when Henry scored.

VN Store

Back