Best place in Savannah, Ga. to watch a game?

SpeedyVOL

The wife and I are taking a long weekend and heading to Savannah. Where is the best place to catch the game Saturday Night?

Last edited:
I have lived here now for 24 years. Coaches corner is good, lots of good drinks and tvs, food is awful. We go to Basil’s or Molly Mcguires on Wilmington Island, will probably go there Saturday night bc of convenience. Wild Wings on Abercorn, good choice. Dubs is also good. Always going to run into Dawg fans unless their game is a different time. We like Tubby’s and Despositos too, both good spot to watch a game in Thunderbolt near the water.

The wife and I are taking a long weekend and heading to Savannah. Where is the best place to catch the game Saturday Night?
I’d go to Krewe Island….surely they will have the game on in that nice clubhouse. If you see Bagger, tell him I said wassup.

Reactions: SpeedyVOL
Was in Savannah in July, Coaches Corner on E. victory. Multiple TVs,good food, beer, and video game area for the kiddos. Just might have to put up with possible dawg fans.
Coaches Corner (or VD Drive) is not a spot I’d recommend for a family (I lived in Savannah for 7ish years).

Plenty of good spots downtown.

Last edited:
Wild Wing Cafe
Spanky's

There is also a Joe's Crab Shack on River St.

VN Store

Back