I have been to:

1. UT
3. Florida
4. Georgia
5. Bama
6. Auburn
9. South Carolina
11. Kentucky

I think Florida was definitely the loudest place I have been to. I think it's a great place to go watch a game (except for dealing with some of the fans). I love being there on the strip before the games.

Interesting list. I'd be curious where people think is the best place to go watch a game. I love the atmosphere and the sheer magnitude of Neyland Stadium, but it has got to be one of the most uncomfortable places I've ever been.

I have only been to Neyland, so I have nothing to compare it too. Next year when we play LSU, I will get to check out #2!!! :rocks:

Of all the places I have been to I would say Florida. If I could swap atmospheres with anyone in the conference in would be the Gators.

I've never been to the Swamp. From a pure stadium standpoint, I actually liked South Carolina when I was there 2 years ago. It's comfortable, easy to get in and out of, and all of the home fans are pretty cordial since they have absolutely no expectation of winning.

Originally posted by GAVol@Feb 25, 2004 2:47 PM
I've never been to the Swamp. From a pure stadium standpoint, I actually liked South Carolina when I was there 2 years ago. It's comfortable, easy to get in and out of, and all of the home fans are pretty cordial since they have absolutely no expectation of winning.

It's always fun to go to places were the fans of the other team realize they have no chance to win. They are always so nice then. B)

... and all of the home fans are pretty cordial since they have absolutely no expectation of winning.

Bwwaaaaahahahahaaaaaa!!!! I love that last line - I will forever remember Steve Taneyhill standing on the bench in Neyland waving a towel over his mullet as they beat us at home one year in the 90's.... As a result, I will never, ever, ever, ever, be a Gamecock fan in any form or fashion.

VolFreak,
I have been to all the ones you have been to except South Carolina and I have also been to Vanderbilt . I agree with you on the atmosphere swap with Florida. It's very loud and the women at the Purple Porpoise are very nice.

Remember the cans at Kentucky!

Originally posted by utfri@Feb 26, 2004 6:03 PM
VolFreak,
I have been to all the ones you have been to except South Carolina and I have also been to Vanderbilt . I agree with you on the atmosphere swap with Florida. It's very loud and the women at the Purple Porpoise are very nice.

Remember the cans at Kentucky!

So the women in Florida are friendly? Oh.......I'll bet that's not the type of "nice" that you meant is it?

How can one ever forget Kentucky? That is one road trip I will always remember. I keep the picture fresh in my mind as if it happened only yesterday.

VN Store

Back