Best shot for undrafted signees?

Other_Guy

foolishFool
Who has the best chance at significant playing time? Bray or either Rogers? I think Zack is screwed. Just because Da'Rick is a WR does it give him a better chance at playing over Bray?

Who has the best chance at significant playing time? Bray or either Rogers? I think Zack is screwed. Just because Da'Rick is a WR does it give him a better chance at playing over Bray?

Zach will catch on some where. Just my :twocents:

Definitely DR. Despite him not being drafted, he was just as good as any receiver in the draft this year. I still can't believe how much of a steal the Bills got...

Definitely DR. Despite him not being drafted, he was just as good as any receiver in the draft this year. I still can't believe how much of a steal the Bills got...
Buffalo will be good for Da'Rick. The girls have to pack the weight on to make it through the winter.

Reactions: 1 person
i actually think Z-Ro or Wag might have the best shot

This.

Z-Ro showed the speed and hands in the open field. Situational WR. Waggs will be a good 4th CB that can also play safety in some schemes.

Duh can make a team. He may come in first as a developmental guy. But it is all about the demons in his head.

I think Buffalo stole a first rounder in DR if he can.stay out of trouble.

I think ZR will be very successful.

Both landed on good situations, imo.

It's weird. I think Da'Rick is the best prospect, but I'll be very surprised if he makes the team in Buffalo. Just a bad place for him considering that the Bills drafted two wideouts early. They aren't going to cut their second and third round picks, so you have to wonder how many rookie wideouts they would want on their final roster. Three is alot.

I think Bray went to the best situation. The Chiefs don't really have a proven back up or even a really proven starter at this point. Seems like a perfect place for an undrafted FA to catch on. On the other hand, I've always had a hard time seeing Bray making a pro roster. His footwork is poor, his reads are poor, he doesn't take care of the ball, he's not a winner in the clutch, and he's got a history of attitude problems. I just can't see a franchise wanting to take on this type of project.

I'll be surprised if Zach Rogers makes a roster anywhere. His skill set doesn't seem to be anything special at the pro level. But I'd say the Jets would be as good an opportunity as any.

It's weird. I think Da'Rick is the best prospect, but I'll be very surprised if he makes the team in Buffalo. Just a bad place for him considering that the Bills drafted two wideouts early. They aren't going to cut their second and third round picks, so you have to wonder how many rookie wideouts they would want on their final roster. Three is alot.

I think Bray went to the best situation. The Chiefs don't really have a proven back up or even a really proven starter at this point. Seems like a perfect place for an undrafted FA to catch on. On the other hand, I've always had a hard time seeing Bray making a pro roster. His footwork is poor, his reads are poor, he doesn't take care of the ball, he's not a winner in the clutch, and he's got a history of attitude problems. I just can't see a franchise wanting to take on this type of project.

I'll be surprised if Zach Rogers makes a roster anywhere. His skill set doesn't seem to be anything special at the pro level. But I'd say the Jets would be as good an opportunity as any.

Dont forget that he will only give you 70% at work everyday.

1420111119203726001_t607.JPG

VN Store

Back