Best team week 1

Yea they played great today. I can't wait til USC and OSU play at the rose bowl.

USC or Bama at this point i'd say

we haven't played yet though

Talk about the Sooners, the Cowboys, and the Buffs!
Talk about the Tiger and his tail!
Talk about the Wildcat and those Cornhuskin' boys,
But I'm the bird to make 'em weep and wail!

Kansas defeats Florida Int'l 40-10.

They're for reals. Now, I know what you're saying. FIU won exactly one game last year. They're not a test for the Jayhawks.

But you're wrong.

WRONG!

I don't know about best, but i was most impressed by Bama, from what i saw. I don't know if this has to do with Bama being really good or Clemson being really bad.

Kentucky and Tennessee haven't played yet, so I'll reserve judgment. ;)

LSU looked pretty good, as did Florida. USC is unreal good.

USC, Florida, Bama, LSU, OSU, OK.. in that order. I think MO loses two this year, they have a very suspect secondary and I believe they'll have to put up crazy numbers in each game to win.

USC is head and shoulders above every team.. in the ACC.. it was Virginia.. they suck... We'll see if they are able to manhandle the buckeyes in two weeks

Florida's offense is scary if they get open space, probably the best d against fla would be a 4-3 cover 2 and force tebow to throw the ball towards the sideline and the middle

Appy St. lost most of their key contributors from last season, they wont even win the SOCON this year, that belongs to GA Southern.. So im reserving my judgement on LSU

Bama's freshmen look good but they really were playing an extremely overhyped ACC team

Ohio St. is probably the best team in the country this season

Oklahoma a close second with USC a centimeter behind OU

Last edited:
USC is head and shoulders above every team.. in the ACC.. it was Virginia.. they suck... We'll see if they are able to manhandle the buckeyes in two weeks

Florida's offense is scary if they get open space, probably the best d against fla would be a 4-3 cover 2 and force tebow to throw the ball towards the sideline and the middle

Appy St. lost most of their key contributors from last season, they wont even win the SOCON this year, that belongs to GA Southern.. So im reserving my judgement on LSU

Bama's freshmen look good but they really were playing an extremely overhyped ACC team

Ohio St. is probably the best team in the country this season

Oklahoma a close second with USC a centimeter behind OU

Bama pushed clemson around in every aspect
Rush yards: Alabama 239 Clemson 0

It's hard to completely judge who the best team is from the competition played yesterday by some of them

ASU lost jackson, Richardson corey lynch, and cornerbacks
Having Armanti, Devon Moore, coco hillary, pierre banks, jacque roman, and brian quick back.. I wouldn't exactly go ahead and hang it to georgia southern

Florida is fast everywhere, but hawaii is bad.

It'll be an interesting year with different non-bcs teams trying to make something happen.

Gotta wait for tommorrows games. BUT, so far...

USC looked the deepest
Florida looked the most talented
Bama looked the best coached

where is all of this Florida love coming from? They played an awful team which played awful to boot.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back