Best Trio At UT/SEC

So, taken together as a trio who were the best "Big Three"(you know the skill 3...QB,WR,RB) for the Volunteers in our long history? What about in the SEC?

This was a topic on sports radio here in Chattanooga that began regarding the NFL, but filtered down to NCAA.

Tee, Lewis, Price...for the VOLS
have to think about that for the SEC but they sure would be up there in that one too.

For UF, one of the most productive trios ever was the Wuerffel, R. Anthony, F. Taylor trio followed by Grossman, Gaffney, E Graham.

Here are a few to choose from:

Peyton Manning, Jamal Lewis, and Marcus Nash

Andy Kelly, Chuck Webb, and Alvin Harper/Carl Pickens

Tee, Jamal/Henry, and Peerless

Peyton, Jay Graham, Joey Kent

Peyton, Little Man/Hayden, Joey Kent

Shuler, Garner/Little Man/Hayden, Cory Fleming (tempted to go with Craig Faulker here; I loved that guy)

Damn, hard to go against that Florida trio for best in the SEC.

I still have nightmares about those guys

Yeah, I agree Manning/Graham/Kent may have been our best but Tee/Henry-Bryson/Price was pretty good too. Really hard to argue that Wuerffel/Anthony/Taylor may have been the most prolific.

Sorry NCGatorbait but I'd have to disagree w/ you on Gaffney, he drops too many TD passes ;)

Originally posted by utvolpj@Jul 22, 2005 7:03 PM
Sorry NCGatorbait but I'd have to disagree w/ you on Gaffney, he drops too many TD passes  ;)
[snapback]117074[/snapback]​

:dlol: :dlol:

Eric Zeier, Andre Hastings, Garrison Hearst was a pretty good combo too. It took a lot of talent to win 10 games under Ray Goff.

VN Store

Back