Biden takes Record Amount of Dark Money

Campaign donations = free speech

--Citizens United

tell it to the party that while being outraged by Dark Money sets records in how much they take it.

by the way, CU doesn't preclude required disclosure; it isn't about campaign donations at all. It is about whether or not organizations can exercise speech directly (eg. buy ads, make movies, etc)

tell it to the party that while being outraged by Dark Money sets records in how much they take it.

by the way, CU doesn't preclude required disclosure.
I was wondering if the FA included any implications towards anonymity.

The point generally of the FA is that you have the right to do those things in the open without government interference.

I was wondering if the FA included any implications towards anonymity.

The point generally of the FA is that you have the right to do those things in the open without government interference.

see my edit - CU is about the right of organizations to communicate directly; it isn't about whether or not organizations (evil corporations) can donate monies either openly or anonymously.

Has anyone consulted Vol Main about the dark money going to Biden? It is a hot button issue for him especially as it relates to Keystone pipeline.
He could tell you. But you really dont want to know. And he doesnt have time to repost his years of extensive history. And you should already have researched the points that VM has, and have found supporting evidence for his view. The view that he wont actually ever post, despite being asked multiple time by multiple posters.

Lazy bassturd.

With Trump you know EXACTLY what you had. Biden? These Dems have no ****ing idea the damage was this clown is going to do. But, if your agenda is making sure less than .01 % of the population can play high school sports what do you expect.

No, dark money shouldn't be illegal but 'Ol Joe thinks it should be. He ever wrote an article about it.

Foreign Dark Money Is Threatening American Democracy
Wait just a dat gum minute. Are you suggesting that Biden, a 50 year do nothing career politician, is writing articles admonishing actions he himself does???

Next you'll tell me people who want higher taxes actually take all deductions they can on their own taxes.

Wait just a dat gum minute. Are you suggesting that Biden, a 50 year do nothing career politician, is writing articles admonishing actions he himself does???

Next you'll tell me people who want higher taxes actually take all deductions they can on their own taxes.

It's all in black and white. Unlike Vol Main I post my exhaustive 30 seconds of research as backup.

VN Store

Back