Big thank you to coach Golesh

I live in this armpit of America, right in the heart of bama nation.

They are mad sick about the South Florida game.

They have a hell if a coach in Golesh (hot take: Florida goes after him to replace coach Nappy).

Bama fans don’t know about Golesh‘s time here :)

As another hair in this armpit (I would call it a different pit), I wholeheartedly second this statement. Watching them go through their psycho cycle trying to deal with this while still claiming Deboring is better than Bear & Saban combined. "We upgraded"

I think Sunbelt Billy is a better fit for UF than Golesh! Don’t need him as SEC HC!!!
I would much rather OSU lose to Michigan again so Day gets fired and then them go after Golesh. He’s an alum. Keep him outta the SEC and far away from Gainesville, somewhere where I don’t have to root against him too hard.

We all know who Floridas going after…

We ALL KNOW.

Search your heart.
Florida is in the spot UT was in when we got Jones...
Fans think they should be bale to go out and hire ANYONE so they need to hire Saban, Urban, Harbaugh, etc.
GREAT Coaches know they don't want anything to do with the dumpster fire
Administration knows all they can really get is a mid-major, up and comer....that's how ended up with jones

I would much rather OSU lose to Michigan again so Day gets fired and then them go after Golesh. He’s an alum. Keep him outta the SEC and far away from Gainesville, somewhere where I don’t have to root against him too hard.
They would never “stoop” to that level. He would beat the piss out of people if he went to Ohio State though.

I am also wondering if ND goes after Golesh….It seems they maybe in the market for a HC soon,,,,
If religion truly isn't a concern at ND (not knowing Golesh's affiliation), they should very much go after him as the next HC at ND.
He would bring his guys and do amazing things with that bank account ND carries.

They have a hell if a coach in Golesh (hot take: Florida goes after him to replace coach Nappy).

Golesh is not going to be at South Florida very long.

We all know who Floridas going after…

We ALL KNOW.

Search your heart.

Somebody be on the lookout for Gruden's plane...... I hear he still has land there!!!

I am glad he is doing well but, it would suck to play Golesh all the time! Especially, if he got a SEC job!! LOL

Reactions: mackievol
They would never “stoop” to that level. He would beat the piss out of people if he went to Ohio State though.
He’d win a championship within 5 years, imo. Maybe I’m too high on Golesh but I just think he’s got “it.” Demands perfection just like Heupel. He’d dominate the B1G at least; I’m not convinced there’s another program that can keep up with them in that conference if they’re living up to their potential. Which makes it hilarious that they’ve managed to teeter between greatness and mediocrity for the entirety of this century thus far.

Reactions: KHVol
Florida will go after a coach with Power 5 experience. I dont think their fans will tolerate Golesh (thankfully because he will be successful wherever he goes next)
I actually agree here. They've tinkered w/ trying to get the "next Urban" long enough. UT lucked out getting it right rolling the dice w/ JH after 3 strikes and about 12 years. If I'm UF, I'm going after Miz HC...semi-proven chops in the league w/ huge upside at UF.

I actually agree here. They've tinkered w/ trying to get the "next Urban" long enough. UT lucked out getting it right rolling the dice w/ JH after 3 strikes and about 12 years. If I'm UF, I'm going after Miz HC...semi-proven chops in the league w/ huge upside at UF.
Sounds a lot like Dan Mullen.

There are many reasons I'd like coach Heupel to start a Saban-like dynasty, but the biggest one is so we can hear about how no "Heupel Disciple" has ever beaten him.

Heupel Disciple. That's fun to say.
There won’t be another Saban-like dynasty because everyone can pay players legally now.

Bama fans don’t know much about any other teams in the SEC, it’s actually really funny 😁

VN Store

Back