Bigger Impact On Team

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
who is going to have a bigger impact on the team this year, Meach or Riggs?

I will go with Meach because of the fact that he reminds me alot of kelly washington "ability wise". Maybe even donte stallworth. He gives that down field pressence we are going to need this year so people don't stack up the line to stop riggs. CAN'T WAIT.

Corey Anderson and David Holbert
They will be the key to Riggs getting his yards..

Attachments

• DSC_6428.jpg
    DSC_6428.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
If the team plays as a Team'' There should be many Break-thru guys.

If the down the field play is as it looks like it will be, then yupp look for riggs to have great numbers as well.

Bolden looks like he may just be just one more threat on my prediction of the SEC's best Defense this year. Im afraid i dont know to much about this Morley cat, Ive read big things about him from here, but havent seen much of his play or stats etc....So much fussing back and forth about Qb's im gonna support and back whom ever wins the job! I think its safe to say it's gonna be a very fun year for the beloved Vols and us the beloved followers....

Morely? Whoa, I doubt that. And I sure hope we won't have to count on him to make a huge impact.

I think Riggs will have a bigger impact on offense than Meachem. We are stacked at WR. We need Gerald to really perform and stay healthy with our lack of experience behind him.

I think Mahelona will be the MVP of the defense. If he isn't the one terrorizing the opposing offense with actually making the plays himself, he will be drawing double teams and allowing UTs other very talented lineman make plays.

I'm gonna predict right now that with McDaniel probably not coming back, that Demonte Bolden will be in the two-deep and will make Freshman All-American at the DT position.

Originally posted by orangewizard98@May 1, 2005 5:35 PM
I'm gonna predict right now that with McDaniel probably not coming back, that Demonte Bolden will be in the two-deep and will make Freshman All-American at the DT position.

I have to lean towards agreeing with this statement....Bolden may be very special..

Peace Cross

Originally posted by orangewizard98@May 1, 2005 5:35 PM
[snapback]88871[/snapback]​

As of right now' much later than the posts. McDaniel is projected the #2 rightside Tackle. But that said it could go any or either way. Mahelona as we know is wicked and has the rightside won out. Harrell and Mcbride are easy starters as well...With Boldens size OMG! Monster and seems pretty quick. If Bolden shows back up in the fall and still shows what he had in the spring it wouldnt bother me a bit to see Mahelona and Bolden as the starting tackles.

With depth of Mcdaniel? Mcbride & Harrell,Harris

What i noticed from the O/W game Bolden looked quick as a cat the size of a bear and missed a few assignments but played to the whistle.
He's certainly going to be one to watch

VN Store

Back