Bill Connelly SP+ Picks has Tennesse by 14

Reactions: WillisWG
Yeah, I think we win comfortably although that receiver they have (Concepcion?) worries me a little. I think we overwhelm them along the line of scrimmage. Need a fast start and leave no doubt.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
SETTLED:
6zg4fm.jpg

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

I just don’t see us scoring less than 50, it’s not like it’s an Alabama team from 2022 and I believe we are stronger now than we were then

Reactions: HighRockvol
Yeah, I think we win comfortably although that receiver they have (Concepcion?) worries me a little. I think we overwhelm them along the line of scrimmage. Need a fast start and leave no doubt.
Concepcion better be able to get open in 1.5 seconds because that is all of the time that the quarterback will have before he is sacked.

A few love taps and from our secondary boys will clarify a Borg message, and that will be that.

All I can say is I’m hoping we come out blazing in Q1. If so, I’m going to be doing very well.

VN Store

Back