Bill proposed to give everyone, including illegal aliens, 2k a month

The bill "would be funded directly from the Treasury with no additional debt issued by minting two $1 trillion coins, and additional coins as necessary," Tlaib and Jayapal said in a press release.

dang i wanna see what a trillion dollar coin looks like.

who thinks this is a great idea?
WireAP_ccba19b8b9b64adeab74dfbfcb111961_16x9_992.jpg

The bill "would be funded directly from the Treasury with no additional debt issued by minting two $1 trillion coins, and additional coins as necessary," Tlaib and Jayapal said in a press release.

It will look like a hundred dollar coin in a few years.

This is funny/sad on so many levels. The literal minting of the coin. Good grief, lol.

Reactions: Orangeburst
This is funny/sad on so many levels. The literal minting of the coin. Good grief, lol.
I say we start moving away from paper and non-precious metal as currency. Then they can print all they want. We can start a new form of currency. Hell, kids do it all the time. Baseball cards were the currency of my time as a kid. With the right cards you could get about anything.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I say we start moving away from paper and non-precious metal as currency. Then they can print all they want. We can start a new form of currency. Hell, kids do it all the time. Baseball cards were the currency of my time as a kid. With the right cards you could get about anything.

I'd like to see the security plan for their trillion dollar coin. The building and operations for the storing of this coin could cost upwards of a half of a coin over 10 years.....

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I'd like to see the security plan for their trillion dollar coin. The building and operations for the storing of this coin could cost upwards of a half of a coin over 10 years.....
Penny loafers would be we back in style.

Reactions: allvol123
Eh, it’s crap anyway. They might as well just save the trouble, grab a chicken, and call it a trillion dollar chicken. Then when it dies we can pretend the debt went away too. A trillion dollar coin is ludicrous. You’re right about the security though. Instantly that would become a target all because someone says it’s worth a trillion dollars. Yeah right, not to me it isn’t.

Reactions: allvol123

VN Store

Back