Billionaire Mark Cuban Opens Online Pharmacy To Provide Affordable Generic Drugs

The world of pharmaceuticals and medical care where insurance is largely only used in catastrophic circumstances is mindblowing.

Since I was playing sports in high school, and got an injury, I've had some issues with my feet. I was playing soccer this past weekend and messed up a tendon as I usually do. The painkiller I got wasn't working, couldn't walk, etc.- wife took me down to the pharmacy where the pharmacists (trained in many ways like nurses here) can do OTC painkiller/cortisone combo shots for like $7/each, in a series. Three injections in and my swelling and pain is totally gone.

To put it plainly, I have gotten more and more on board with calling out the absurdity of so much of American healthcare. It doesn't need to be the way it is.

Good for Cuban for the online pharmacy. It will help him if he decides to run for president.

I've never heard of these. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

I've got a couple of sets and they work perfectly. I've lost a few on the course and will use shoe goo to lock them for future shoes. I've got a buddy who has a vintage pair of Jordan's he wears to the course with these.

Reactions: Boca Vol
I've got a couple of sets and they work perfectly. I've lost a few on the course and will use shoe goo to lock them for future shoes. I've got a buddy who has a vintage pair of Jordan's he wears to the course with these.

I have very wide feet so finding comfortable golf shoes is difficult. This is the route I'm going to take.

Quick question, do you need to pre-drill the pilot hole for the spike or do you simply mark it and get it started by hand or drill? Thanks!

I have very wide feet so finding comfortable golf shoes is difficult. This is the route I'm going to take.

Quick question, do you need to pre-drill the pilot hole for the spike or do you simply mark it and get it started by hand or drill? Thanks!

No pre-drilling unless the show has a hard plate on the bottom.

They include a small screwdriver in the kit, but it's still difficult to get the things to initially bite into the rubber tread. Once they're in, it's all good - I think they're now including a drill bit driver along with the kits which should make it infinitely easier.

Reactions: Boca Vol
No pre-drilling unless the show has a hard plate on the bottom.

They include a small screwdriver in the kit, but it's still difficult to get the things to initially bite into the rubber tread. Once they're in, it's all good - I think they're now including a drill bit driver along with the kits which should make it infinitely easier.

Thanks again for showing us this. I just put these on a new pair of New Balance.

IMG_20220212_081344410.jpg

IMG_20220212_081402588.jpg

Reactions: Septic

I had the same issue with classic golf shoes. As soon as they started making sneaker style golf shoes, problem eliminated. Just gotta make sure they have some water resistance/repellent properties. Havent worn spiked golf shoes in a coons age but I don't flail around on the course like a lunatic so there is that..

VN Store

Back