Bill's (Experts Only) Baseball Discussion Thread

What are you smoking? O have no idea what you're talking about.

I wouldn't wear Chucks, My Dell is fine so don't need another and If you need to win the lottery to buy a pair of $55 shoes, set up a gofundme page and I'll contribute to it.

Whoa .... maybe I should have said scratch off tickets. I saw $169. Are you sure the $55 aren't from Payless? Sometimes they look like the real thing but if you look close the swoosh will be upside down or instead of 3 stripes there's just 2. They are some sneaky shoe peddlers

Florsheim, 511.coms, Birkenstocks, and if I ever wear another running shoe, it shant be Nike. I've owned 3 pair and none of them lasted more than a month before the toes started coming apart.

Very seldom will you see anything other than a pair of 8" shank, zipper side, tan tactical boots on my feet. Hard habit to break.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Florsheim, 511.coms, Birkenstocks, and if I ever wear another running shoe, it shant be Nike. I've owned 3 pair and none of them lasted more than a month before the toes started coming apart.

Very seldom will you see anything other than a pair of 8" shank, zipper side, tan tactical boots on my feet. Hard habit to break.
Zipper sides. Lulz. Uppity af Air Force making NorCal look low class

Whoa .... maybe I should have said scratch off tickets. I saw $169. Are you sure the $55 aren't from Payless? Sometimes they look like the real thing but if you look close the swoosh will be upside down or instead of 3 stripes there's just 2. They are some sneaky shoe peddlers

Wtf you care so much for? You wanna buy a pair of $12 shoes that’ll be worn out by next Thursday? Go for it

Reactions: VolNExile
my dad has worn them his entire life. for that reason, I’ve never been able to commit to buying a pair. But he’s always had a pair of off white low top and red low top Chucks. They’ve gone in and out of style at least 5 times and he just keeps rocking them.

But, it seems now that they’re so big with weight lifters, they’re going to be expensive (for what they are) forever. Forever.

Those were the shoes I wore for basketball when I was a kid until the Converse leather shoes came out. First had low tops then high tops.

Had red high tops as a teen then black later, both low and high I think.

The $55 was for the Chucks, that's what I thought you were talking about. That's where the conversation was Pussum.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
What are you smoking? O have no idea what you're talking about.

I wouldn't wear Chucks, My Dell is fine so don't need another and If you need to win the lottery to buy a pair of $55 shoes, set up a gofundme page and I'll contribute to it.
Wtf you care so much for? You wanna buy a pair of $12 shoes that’ll be worn out by next Thursday? Go for it
That didn't take long. Lulz. You all used to be fun and easy going, now one GIF and you all are off the rails. You all are wound too tight for "zoners". Old age and high dollar shoes have made it uppity around here. Enjoy your Earle Grey and mahogany tables, boomers

That didn't take long. Lulz. You all used to be fun and easy going, now one GIF and you all are off the rails. You all are wound too tight for "zoners". Old age and high dollar shoes have made it uppity around here. Enjoy your Earle Grey and mahogany tables, boomers

I drink scotch out of a gold goblet.

You don’t read smart a**ery very well huh?

Reactions: VolNExile
The $55 was for the Chucks, that's what I thought you were talking about. That's where the conversation was Possum.

Who said Chucks? You keep posting pics of high dollar "Florida only" shoes.

*I know you all got swamps in Florida, they look pretty muddy to me

Who said Chucks? You keep posting pics of high dollar "Florida only" shoes.

*I know you all got swamps in Florida, they look pretty muddy to me
They ain’t got pavement anywhere but Florida? Why would I wear running shoes to a swamp?

What? Trader Joe's is super reasonable on prices. Not sure what u are talking about
I think it just depends on what you are shopping for. Some items are a good deal and others are not. The meat is more expensive, but they have decent quality not great. Bananas are cheap however lots of the produce they sell are pricier compared to Food City, Walmart, and Kroger. I typically don’t purchase all groceries at one store. It is best to shop around imo.

VN Store

Back