Bill's (Experts Only) Baseball Discussion Thread

I think Souce is younger than me, and Windy definitely is. I think little Joe is somehow 44. He acts 7, so I might be wrong

Reactions: VolNExile
@volfanbill, I am sure you will disagree with me since you are a fan of an AL team, but I do not think Ortiz should be in the hall. Certainly not in his first year of eligibility.

That didn't take long. Lulz. You all used to be fun and easy going, now one GIF and you all are off the rails. You all are wound too tight for "zoners". Old age and high dollar shoes have made it uppity around here. Enjoy your Earle Grey and mahogany tables, boomers

Haven't seen this shtick in ....days. Text book "I don't know what to say so I'll say they mad." Looks like people would notice TFG and souce already used that to death and be embarrassed for even thinking about it.

Grow up Pussum.

@volfanbill, I am sure you will disagree with me since you are a fan of an AL team, but I do not think Ortiz should be in the hall. Certainly not in his first year of eligibility.
Almost 2500 career hits, 541 dingers, and a .286 lifetime BA and (pun intended) more memorable clutch hits than even Boston fans can remember. I’m not huge on the DH, but I got no issue with Big Papi getting inducted. The fact that it took Edgar 10 tries is downright shameful.

Almost 2500 career hits, 541 dingers, and a .286 lifetime BA and (pun intended) more memorable clutch hits than even Boston fans can remember. I’m not huge on the DH, but I got no issue with Big Papi getting inducted. The fact that it took Edgar 10 tries is downright shameful.

Edgar has zero business being in the hall.

Jeff Bagwell didn't get inducted on 1st ballot because he looked like he was juicing.

Ortiz actually did the roids and failed a roid test and got in 1st ballot.

If Ortiz is in, then Clemens and Bonds should be in too

VN Store

Back