BJ Coleman in Hot 11

therickbol

BJ Coleman, QB, Chattanooga (Tenn.) McCallie
The West wide receivers and tight ends were blown away by Coleman's play. Being a more option quarterback in high school, his running ability is already proven. However, his quick feet benefited him in moving the pocket and showing off an underrated arm. The wide receivers also joked that his balls hurt when they get to their hands.

Any players on that side that we're trying to get to come here? If so, having him there may help sway them if they see that we're set with a QB for a few years.

I am still trying to figure out why a guy from Chattanooga, TN. is playing for the West squad.

I am still trying to figure out why a guy from Chattanooga, TN. is playing for the West squad.

I am still trying to figure out how Sadam is a Bama fan?
Oh, its because they fold under pressure and Saban will leave them "hanging." I know I know, terrible by me but oh well.

I watched him play 5 games this year. He needs some weight but his arm is a cannon and he can GUN it on the run or from the pocket. I hope he comes along as expected. He could be a rare find if he does. I believe we will red shirt him in 07.

I caught his rivals video a couple of days ago. What struck me about him was not only his throwing, but his wheels, expecially his ability to throw on the run (rolling out, scrambling ect..) What little I saw of him, he appeared to have a lot of potential. I hope Ooltewah is right, and he ends up redshirting.

with Crompton and Stephens and Ainge coming back next year He has to redshirt

VN Store

Back