BLM taught in public school

hUTch2002

Wait til next year!
Jesus...

“The Black Lives Matter curriculum-integrated program teaches students explicitly how to become progressive social justice activists, among other things.”

"And it doesn't just stop on policing and issues of diversity," Rantz said. "It specifically says that it's going after the family structure. It teaches kids as young as kindergartners that they should be choosing their own gender. And I think my favorite line from some of the curriculum that was put out there was treating everyone the same might be unintentionally oppressive."

Black Americans should be angry that this group has used the term "black" in their name. Of course the black celebrities and athletes continue to promote them. Morons.

I was listening to Wilkow today and some black advocate was dismayed that other ethnicities have "other plans" and called them racist. In the future, Blacks will be the 3rd smallest minority after Asians and Hispanics. They do not even realize it, but they will pushed aside as an electorate when they have played their part.
Conservatives applauded Trump's progress with Black employment and ecomomic gains. It was such good progress, just needed more time.

Black Americans should be angry that this group has used the term "black" in their name. Of course the black celebrities and athletes continue to promote them. Morons.

Yep, It’s not like the 13% of our special needs citizens need more incentive on the race to the bottom rung.

Jesus...

“The Black Lives Matter curriculum-integrated program teaches students explicitly how to become progressive social justice activists, among other things.”

"And it doesn't just stop on policing and issues of diversity," Rantz said. "It specifically says that it's going after the family structure. It teaches kids as young as kindergartners that they should be choosing their own gender. And I think my favorite line from some of the curriculum that was put out there was treating everyone the same might be unintentionally oppressive."
Is that not insane? Brainwashing. Shame on any school that allows that nonsense. If parents want to be stupid in their own home with their own kids that’s their right but public schools are not appropriate for such discussions at all.

I was listening to Wilkow today and some black advocate was dismayed that other ethnicities have "other plans" and called them racist. In the future, Blacks will be the 3rd smallest minority after Asians and Hispanics. They do not even realize it, but they will pushed aside as an electorate when they have played their part.
Conservatives applauded Trump's progress with Black employment and ecomomic gains. It was such good progress, just needed more time.
Yeah but he said mean things

Reactions: Orangeburst
Has the actual curriculum been released? I know a radio guy would never make things up but I'm curious to read it

East Ridge Middle School faces backlash after 'All Lives Matter' announced as Black History Month theme
Many see the term as reactionary and as seeking to discount efforts to bring greater awareness to specific modern and historic concerns and injustices toward the Black community. But Drake, who is Black, said she meant only to highlight a phrase from a mural that shows the diversity of the school.

Back in line, you.

I love that the only parent they interviewed was a white woman who said "It was kind of a slap in the face to me". So many lols.

VN Store

Back