Boise St and Utah in the SEC

Pretty interesting. At least we know they would both probably beat Kentucky and Vandy.

Wow. Think ESPN could hire a couple of these guys so we (and the SEC) might finally get a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T?

Corso, here's one for you: :moon2:

Wow. Think ESPN could hire a couple of these guys so we (and the SEC) might finally get a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T?

Corso, here's one for you: :moon2:

They need to put the pipe down and back away slowly.
Utah would finish no better than 4th in the East and maybe 3rd in the West
Boise State no better than 5th behind Utah in East and same for the West.

Utah facing UT, UGA, UF, SC, LSU, Auburn, KY and Vandy would win 3 maybe 4

they said beyond UGA and auburn that no one is head and shoulders better than Utah....if i remember correctly...we beat UGA @ UGA?am i right.....believe so....take that one.....

and where do u all get these cool pics for ur signatures.....if someone can get me one please tell me...either on here or email it to bigzurc420@comcast.net......thanks ofr anyone who will help

there is a post on here called something like FREE SIG FOR ANYONE TO USE... there are a couple on there that people aren't using... grab one...

As for Utah and Boise... I have to say I was pretty impressed with how Utah played Texas AM ... And I think they would put up a good fight in the Sec this year...THAT IS if they had no injuries and only based on how they played the only game I saw of them... I do not know how deep they are ... do they fall off talent level with 2s and 3s?

Boise .... would only ahead of vandy and KY

Good article!

VN Store

Back