Boo Carter is early enrollee

will practice with team beginning the 15th. Also his Bradley County teammate Marshall Goree. From the TFP.
Finally a safety with speed and attitude. Dude is going to do great things here. Really feel like in a couple of years this guy is going to show he’s the player this defense has been missing.

giphy.gif

Finally a safety with speed and attitude. Dude is going to do great things here. Really feel like in a couple of years this guy is going to show he’s the player this defense has been missing.
Considering that we don't have anybody like him on the roster currently I'd say it won't take a couple of years. There is a high likelihood he pushed his way onto the field pretty early. Arion Carter style. These are the type of kids you win the SEC with.

Reactions: Vol737 and wmcovol
Considering that we don't have anybody like him on the roster currently I'd say it won't take a couple of years. There is a high likelihood he pushed his way onto the field pretty early. Arion Carter style. These are the type of kids you win the SEC with.
I think you may be right. I think he’s immediately a factor on special teams and honestly I don’t see anyone that athletic at safety on our team right now. Still think they keep him on the sidelines at least year one. Gibson I think should’ve played at CB this year as well. We just do not trust young players in the secondary for whatever reason. Possibly bc our safety play has been so suspect though.

Reactions: Vol Farmer

VN Store

Back