Booooooooooooooooooom

Jethro

Ouch, this here lephant gun sure got some kick to it !
The story picks up as Jethro sees the Love Shack tilting to the side.
Upon further in-vestigation he finds Ellie May hanging yet another set of tusks in the Love Shack animal display living room. "Pa, quick grab a few more cinder blocks, she's about to go" !

Jethro got six fer Give Him 6 !!
Hey bud, lighten up, dude, have fun. You tighter than that UA team headin' in to K-town this weekend. If it is not possible fer ye to do this, then ole J-row suggests that ye don't clicky, clicky on that little button on yer com-puter as is re-lated to Jethros posts. If that still don't work fer ye, then COME ON DOWN HERE AND GET YA SOME...Whew, Yeah, that's right, baby !! Can O whop Arse is done pulled out.
Gate 21 at 2:30 on Sat. is where I'll be. You knows what I look like. Ize the prettiest, biggest baddest ass you done ever laid them eyes on. Come totin' a sign that sayz a"Lookin' fer Jethro" and I'll know who YOU are. Whew, Yeah, Ize fired up. You ask, "Why gate 21 ?" Answer: To give our UT team as well as fans some much deserved pre-game arse kickin' entertainment !! As well, some dem UA fans can get a pre-game taste of what's gonna happen to them during the game. Hold on a minute: "What Rita Sue ?, yeah Ize really gonna do it. I done promised you I'd go down to the pawn shop and swop that elephant gun fer some handcuffs" . It's gettin' fun now. Ize out !

Jethro,all I'm saying is if your going to post this crap do it over in the pub,I don't have nothing against it.

You really have to read between the lines with Jethro's posts. All he is saying is we are gonna whip some bama tail this weekend.

I don't have nothing against Jethro,I'm reading between the lines just fine.I think Jethro needs his own post forum over in the pub.

For some reason, I suspect that Jethro is MemphisVol's jealous cousin.

VN Store

Back