Both Marching Bands to Perform at the Citrus Bowl!

SprocketRocket

For the first time ever, the Citrus Bowl contracted with an entertainer to perform at this year's Citrus Bowl. Because of that change, the organizers informed both bands that only one could perform during halftime, and the other would perform a pregame show, and that it up to the bands to decide. Apparently that did not sit well with a lot of folks, and after much discussion, that has been changed and it was formally announced this morning that both Iowa's band and The Pride of the Southland Marching Band would get to perform for pregame AND at halftime! I don't know the specific details of the arrangement, but that is great news for UT fans traveling to the Citrus Bowl!

For the first time ever, the Citrus Bowl contracted with an entertainer to perform at this year's Citrus Bowl. Because of that change, the organizers informed both bands that only one could perform during halftime, and the other would perform a pregame show, and that it up to the bands to decide. Apparently that did not sit well with a lot of folks, and after much discussion, that has been changed and it was formally announced this morning that both Iowa's band and The Pride of the Southland Marching Band would get to perform for pregame AND at halftime! I don't know the specific details of the arrangement, but that is great news for UT fans traveling to the Citrus Bowl!

Gavin DeGraw.

cut both bands for this joker? Hell, both bands could do their full halftime show and still have time for this joker to play his one hit wonder
If he had any sense he’d come up with an arrangement of “I Don’t Want to Be” or another of his more uptempo songs that featured the bands. Could be sick.

No idea why bowl sponsors spend money on celebrity halftime entertainment. Fans are there to support the universities and watch their favorite teams, and not to watch some half-baked celebrity showpiece for 10 minutes.

VN Store

Back