Bracket Updates

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The early games have now been updated and you can check the standings. No one got all 8 games correct, but several got 7. We had a total of 64 entries which is kind of ironic considering there are 64 teams in the tournament.

Keep in mind that the winner will get the Vols 2004 Football Season DVD. There is no prize for second place.

If you have any quesions post them here.

Be sure to check out some of the tournament reports. You can find out everything from What teams were picked to win it all the most to how many possible points you can get (this is a better judge of leaders rather that current points since the possible points takes into consideration teams that you have in later rounds that may have already been elimiated). You can also view a .pdf file of your picks at any time for printing.

It is fixed. I fixed it earlier. If it's not showing for you try hitting refresh.

oh I see it now. Freak you are the man. Do you want my address now since you are going to have to send me that dvd. :D

We will see. You got Pacific in the final four. That is a very Bold perdiction. I like my bracket. Going to watch some more B-ball and hope for a couple of wins.

AND LIO, 9:45 Texas tech vs UCLA. BEST BE READY TO PAY UP.

yeah I know it LOL....I may have to modify but I believe I'm going to stay....They're a really good team but don't get a lot of recognition because of the conference they're in

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 17, 2005 6:11 PM
We will see. You got Pacific in the final four. That is a very Bold perdiction. I like my bracket. Going to watch some more B-ball and hope for a couple of wins.

AND LIO, 9:45 Texas tech vs UCLA. BEST BE READY TO PAY UP.

You better get YOUR money out, hun.

Texas Tech is coming to PLAY!!

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Mar 17, 2005 10:11 PM
are u gonna update the leaders and stuff like that each day freak?

yep.

:rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

i am the champ. everyone bow before me.

that will probably end up being my foot in my mouth. :dlol: :biteme:

:spank: :pepper: :rocks: :spank: :pepper: :rocks: :spank: :pepper: :rocks: yeah i agree.

its always those damn cats and that is pretty much it.

but stupid bammer is out.

Except for Kentucky and Florida! And look for Miss. State to make some noise in the tourney!!

I had Alabama making Sweet 16 getting beat by Illinois, LSU making second round getting beat by Arizona, Miss St. getting beat by Stanford first round and Kentucky making Elite Eight getting beat by Duke.

LIO has LSU going to the final four..... :rolleyes:

I will have some of what she was having.....

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Mar 17, 2005 10:08 PM
LIO has LSU going to the final four..... :rolleyes:

I will have some of what she was having.....

:dlol: :eek:lol: :dlol: :eek:lol:

Man good thing I picked UAB huh?

LIO get ready to pay up. The come back is on its way.

VN Store

Back