Brackets Are Screwed

Volunteer

I love this tournament even though my ability to pick games is woeful. I am glad I am not a degenerate gambler.

Isn't ironic that Volnation had 64 entries for the tournament?

yea, my picks are done for. Im just pulling for upsets now so North Carolina will have an easier time.

Gonzaga just ruined yet another one of my brackets......

I had them in Sweet 16...

That just ruined my day. They were in control of the WHOLE game and threw it away. Bob Knight's team did nothing to earn that win, Gonzaga handed it to them.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 19, 2005 12:34 PM
I am DEAD LAST.
:eek:lol:

I think there should be a prize for last place too. It takes a lot of talent to pick the worst list also! Maybe a title that says resident basketball genius....... :lol:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Mar 19, 2005 3:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Mar 19, 2005 3:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Mar 19, 2005 12:34 PM
I am DEAD LAST.
:eek:lol:

I think there should be a prize for last place too. It takes a lot of talent to pick the worst list also&#33; Maybe a title that says resident basketball genius....... :lol: [/quote]
I&#39;m guessing I could have set up picks to come in last better than first

How&#39;s this for a final four - Fairleigh-Dickinson, Montana, Oakland, Delaware St&#33;

That would be something if that was really the final four wouldn&#39;t it? You never know, you could have Vermont and Bucknell in the final four this year. I highly doubt it, but stranger things have happened.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Mar 19, 2005 12:33 PM
That would be something if that was really the final four wouldn&#39;t it? You never know, you could have Vermont and Bucknell in the final four this year. I highly doubt it, but stranger things have happened.

:blink: What is possibly stranger than two 14 seeds in the final four?

Ummmm..............well..................

OJ was acquitted
Hummingbirds can&#39;t walk.
Crocodiles swallow stones to help them dive deeper.
The screwdriver was invented before the screw.
George Washington grew marijuana in his garden.
Human birth control pills work on gorillas.

I don&#39;t know, hush Milo&#33; :p

I believe the lowest seed to ever make a final 4 was LSU at an 11 seed, lowest seed to win the championship was Villanova at an 8 seed.

VN Store

Back