Brandon Warren And Dustin Lindsey

zizou

For those of you outside of the Knoxville area there are a couple of players at Alcoa High School outside of Knoxville that will be Div. I prospects. Lindsey is a RB who is listed at 6-1 215 lbs. and Warren is a TE/LB who is listed at 6-3 230 lbs. There was a nice article about them today in the Knoxville News-Sentinel.

I had a chance to go watch them on a scouting trip with one of my buddies at school and Lindsey is quick as a cat....He should be highly recruited

yeah i agree i wrote a post not to long ago in here about how there gonna be very highly recruited and probly recruited alot by UT. It wasnt but a few short weeks ago lindsey recieved a hand written letter from pete carrol of USC so he is only a junior gettin letters from someone like carrol, thats pretty crazy. He and warren both are the real deal atleast in highschool. Look forward to seein them play next year

Originally posted by 7IlikeOrange7@Feb 23, 2005 8:12 PM
also joey jeigler will go somewhere pretty good to i would think

Its Joey Fiegler, QB and fine player, but I`m told by some knowledgable people that he`s only 5th or 6th best player on team. Alcoa is loaded for next year!

Brandon Warren is unbelievable, guys. If this guy isnt a 5* I will be shocked. He is an absolute beast....jabari davis but much quicker

i watch these guys almost every friday night. They're an amazing duo. They said it'd be cool to both go to the same university (UT) But they still have to factor in other schools. Lindseys leader right now is UT but its still early

Originally posted by Volsguy12@Feb 26, 2005 2:04 PM
i watch these guys almost every friday night. They're an amazing duo. They said it'd be cool to both go to the same university (UT) But they still have to factor in other schools. Lindseys leader right now is UT but its still early

I get the feeling UT thinks Warren is the better prospect. Lindsays a stud tho

Hardin County High School supposedly has a VERY good kicker that everyone expects UT to go after. I dunno. I don't follow high school sports myself.

VN Store

Back