Brandon Warren Commits

i dont think i said it on here.but i felt he would be a lock for UT..guess i was wrong.

Yes it was said on here that he was a lock for UT.

Not that it matters but after watching Alcoa for 4 years UT got the better player.

UT is in a #'s crunch for next year. If UT gets anyone to turn I hope its Johnson the big Lineman out of NC. Could care less about another TE.

I always hate to see a highly rated in state guy go elsewhere. He says FSU was his childhood favorite though.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jul 13, 2005 12:18 AM
He says FSU was his childhood favorite though.
[snapback]113080[/snapback]​

That doesn't say much about him as a person now does it? :matrix:

As a Maryville Rebel fan I hate to see Brandon Warren go to FSU but I wish him the best. He is one heck of a player. His teamate Dustin Lindsey is a great player also.

Warren indicated that FSU was his choice because he would get to play offense as as tight end and apparently felt that TN would have him playing defense. I know we haven't utilized the tight end to a great degree offensively since Witten but I really think it has been based on the ability of the end and not that TN doens't like to utilize the position. My guess is that Warren just didn't want to come out and say his heart belonged to FSU...period. It's interesting how many of the in-state stars look at TN. Many who have deep roots in the community can notb imagine playing anywhere else. Then some have seen so much Big Orange that they want something fresh, a change, an adventure. Still, It's hard to imagine anyone giving up the opportunities that UT brings to the table, ..nobody does it better.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jul 12, 2005 11:18 PM
I always hate to see a highly rated in state guy go elsewhere. He says FSU was his childhood favorite though.
[snapback]113080[/snapback]​

Bad upbringing will get a kid every time!

VN Store

Back