Braylon Harmon_Knoxville Catholic

Kid's tape looks good, gutsy and instinctive with the ball, reminds me of Julian Edelman.

Seems to be a good pick up.

How fast is this kid? He ran away from everybody. Without having to learn a route he could have a great impact on special teams.

I hope he becomes a legend and earns a scholarship, but to me, he's probably just another Devrin Young.

I hope he becomes a legend and earns a scholarship, but to me, he's probably just another Devrin Young.
Devrin was a contributor who bounce around position wise to help the team, we’ll be lucky if Braylen gets as much playing time

The Mays boys played at his high school. Did you question the competition then?
Mr. onevol, no I did not question the competition. On account, I didn't know they played there. Nor do I know much about Knoxville H.S. in general. Thus, why I said I don't know what Braylon's competition was like. Master and commander, I trust that answers your question, cause I just love helping out my fellow Vols fans. Sometimes cause, it's just p[ain fun to do. Especially, when they are hyper-touchy.

Last edited:
He could turn out to be another Ladd McConkey type players. So crappy that that guy wanted to play for Tennessee and ends up at Georgia.

Reactions: Wireless1
I feel optimistic about this kid.
I am hopeful, not confident, that he becomes a LOCAL GUY MAKES GOOD story. He can only do that here. Still holding out for the same with Bishop. McCleskey stories are great, regardless of the odds. Immediate contributions odds are long. I have the time if the ceiling is there.

VN Store

Back