Breaking down the offense, player by player.

Meredith could be a good one, but if he doesn't see the field this year due to injury he may be finding himself a new football team with the amount of TEs we have coming here in 2014.

Meredith could be a good one, but if he doesn't see the field this year due to injury he may be finding himself a new football team with the amount of TEs we have coming here in 2014.

I'm with you there. If our class holds it looks like we will be loaded at the TE spot for a while. That's going to make it difficult for the Meredith kid to get reps.

I hope he gets healthy and plays well, he's an SC boy like myself!

GO VOLS!!!

Thanks, Freak. Nice thumbnail write up. It does; however, tell us we're in trouble in 2014 if we don't sign a highly ranked OL next Feb. A really good JC or two might be needed.

good find Freak.....It's kind of gloomy until you get to our OL. At least we are going to be strong up front this year.

I Luv how y'all never miss the opportunity to fall all over the Mods, I do too! They do a great job ! :clapping: :good!:

Thanks, Freak. Nice thumbnail write up. It does; however, tell us we're in trouble in 2014 if we don't sign a highly ranked OL next Feb. A really good JC or two might be needed.

You're exactly right. This year's strength looks to be next year's biggest weakness.

VN Store

Back