Bret Smith...

He can reform, and get with the program or hit the road. Tennessee doesn't need players who act like this. Just my :twocents:.

Gunner

:gun:

Originally posted by VOLracerx@Apr 26, 2005 11:19 AM
What about the charges though???

:beer: I believe that the only way to solve the issue of the UT FB players doing stupid things are to have a zero tolerance for this type of thing. I mean, where is the idea that it is a previlage to play at UT, not a right. We have the talent, now we have to get the mind set. Cut him loose.

Originally posted by Dagreek1998+Apr 26, 2005 12:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dagreek1998 @ Apr 26, 2005 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-VOLracerx@Apr 26, 2005 11:19 AM
What about the charges though???

:beer: I believe that the only way to solve the issue of the UT FB players doing stupid things are to have a zero tolerance for this type of thing. I mean, where is the idea that it is a previlage to play at UT, not a right. We have the talent, now we have to get the mind set. Cut him loose. [/quote]
The only to stop this behavior is to ban football at UT and every other college in America. Fact&#33;

Everything has to be handled on a case by case basis and it will be no matter how much belly aching from the cheap seats from people who have never run a program.

He can reform, and get with the program or hit the road. Tennessee doesn&#39;t need players who act like this. Just my twocents.gif.

Gunner

He did nothing to get run off no matter how YOU try to spin it.

Are you really a VOL fan since all i ever see is you downgrading UT&#39;s program ever chance you get or is it you still think Majors should be coaching UT?

They have video from the lobby cameras. Smith does not appear in any of the footage. Shaeffer is shown holding a baseball bat. Currently, there is no proof other than the "word" of the guy who started the whole mess that Smith was any more than "moral" support for Shaeffer.

Remember, anybody can sue anybody for anything. I could sue Phil Fulmer for hitting me during the the Orange and White game.... but I think it would get thrown out of court really fast for lack of proof.

NEITHER ONE SHOULD LEAVE THEY GOT IN A FIGHT BIG F***** DEAL...IT WAS OVER A GOOD REASON SOMEBODY STARTS SOMETHING WITH MY G/F ILL WHOOP THEIR AZZ TO .....I GOT YOUR BACK BRENT :machinegun:

ALABAMA FANS HERES FOR YOU :finger:

I hope Smith doesn&#39;t get the boot because he was one of our best receivers and quick as a cat....If he gets dismissed that will hurt us IMO

VN Store

Back