Brick by Brick

cbbowlingmd

Doctor of Orange
Someone had asked the question "what could they do with all these bricks the staff and recruits are painting". I'm not sure what the overall plan is or if there even is a plan, but right now, it appears they are building a little wall around our National Championship area. I like it!

Here's a twitter pic from one of the recruits. You can see the painted bricks in the background.

Tony Nelms ‏@TonyNelms 3m
Can't wait to play for a team that I can help win one of these. #VolNation #FistUp pic.twitter.com/0Fgt49qez3

BIdZlogCcAA_wTx.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Good grief. I want more of those trophies.

It's been too.... dang... long. Brick by brick, and back to the TOP.

GBO

Good grief. I want more of those trophies.

It's been too.... dang... long. Brick by brick, and back to the TOP.

GBO

I agree, can't wait to get back... We were spoiled as fans.. It will just make it better when we rise to the TOP once again..

I think they need all of the former players and current players to sign a brick and build a giant wall around the national championship trophies. All of the former coaches too.

Come on guys, whoever designed this wall is slacking. Everyone knows bricks are supposed to be staggered.

Reactions: 2 people
Come on guys, whoever designed this wall is slacking. Everyone knows bricks are supposed to be staggered.

You're exactly right. If they aren't they aren't it will create a weak structural design. Notify the AD immediately, we don't want to send the wrong message to these kids :clapping:.

VN Store

Back