Brick by Brick

CountVolcula

Eternal Vol
I don't think it was meant to lay them on the field

This is a pathetic display of football

Butch better "get it" quick

Reactions: 2 people
I'm a little concerned that some of the recruits won't come be bricks here, if we only win 4 or 5 games.

Really? You know nothing about football OP. People like you are program killers. Putting even more stress on the coach. We aren't very good and even if the greatest coaches in the history of football were on our staff, we still wouldn't be very good. I hate it for our guys, but they just don't have it. Lay off the coaches and let them build or this will continue on and on until we will be forever irrelevant. News flash jackasses, it won't be this year!!! It won't be next year!!! By year three, if recruiting class pans out from year to year, we will start seeing a change. Calm the f down or stay away. Fact. Go VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people
It should be a concern

Nobody wants to be a part of crappy football

He can talk a good game, but he has to show it on the field

ABSOLUTELY! Several times in the last two games our coaches have looked overmatched from a game plan approach & in game adjustments. Some issues can be attributed to lack of talent but still are taking time outs to get enough people on the field. RIDICULOUS!

Reactions: 1 person
Really? You know nothing about football OP. People like you are program killers. Putting even more stress on the coach. We aren't very good and even if the greatest coaches in the history of football were on our staff, we still wouldn't be very good. I hate it for our guys, but they just don't have it. Lay off the coaches and let them build or this will continue on and on until we will be forever irrelevant. News flash jackasses, it won't be this year!!! It won't be next year!!! By year three, if recruiting class pans out from year to year, we will start seeing a change. Calm the f down or stay away. Fact. Go VOLS!

Ok

Thanks

If the recruiting class holds together, that is the type of class you need for two or three years in a row to get the type of athletes to compete in the SEC again.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back