bright future?

SOUTHGAVOL

A win this Saturday against the Gators and all will be forgotten about this past Saturday. It's a long season and 7-8 wins is still possible. The first upset is this weekend!
GO VOLS!!!!!

not likely. i would love for it to happen. don't see it though seeing as we were a busted coverage away from getting blanked by oregon and i anticipate florida is better defensively. not to mention the last 8 years and the fact that it is in florida...i would love to be wrong.

Reactions: 1 person
I was very optimistic about beating Florida until I watched the game Saturday. Like I say every year, wait until next year. I too hope I am wrong.

Probably not going to happen. Their defense will force tons of 3 and outs. Even though their offense isn't great, they will wear down our thin defense and score some points.
Still have to play the game though. Any given Saturday.

Reactions: 1 person
Anything is possible. Man I was kidding in another post about forfeiting the Oregon game to save on air fare, food, and room & board....but geez y'all really?

Why should we even make the trip next week? Florida is far, far, far from the level of Oregon. They have talent no doubt but a Miami team with about the same amount of talent as us beat them. Let the staff and these players go do their damn thang and be patient.

Wishful thinking, but what good is it being a Tenn. fan without some "hope"? I don't think Worley is good enough to beat any of the top SEC teams on our schedule.

I feel like if our offense can put up 21+ points Saturday we will leave Gainsville with a W.

Damn, i hope we can pull it off. But it wont happen with Worley.

I think you are so right. Florida will stack the box and stop the run. And Worley will have to beat them with passes. I think we will see a lot of that from now until the end of the season. QB play better step it up fast.

If we don't get some consistent play at QB it will be the same story it is every yr when we play the gators. If we can't do it this yr with all the offensive problems they have I don't know when we will get another chance like this.

I'm torn here, part of me thinks Worley is not this bad, but my eyes keep seeing bad throw after bad throw. I don't believe Peterman is ready either, he takes to long to process the reads. He would give us more of a run threat but that's all right now. The freshmen qbs Won't see the field this year, I believe. Just don't know what would be best for the team or us fans.

I dont know whats best for the offense either. But, I do know we have to have a QB that complete simple passes, regardless of who it is. A QB in his 3rd year that can't complete simple passes, needs to be benched.

With Worley: 20-7 loss.... 1/20 chance to win
With Peterman: 20-17 loss.... 1/3 chance to win

With Worley: 20-7 loss.... 1/20 chance to win
With Peterman: 20-17 loss.... 1/3 chance to win

I'm giving the defense a pass because they are still young and just played against the best offense in CFB.
The offensive performance, however, was just that.

We will be 3 and 5 after Alabama. The rest of the season will determine if Butch is going to get the job done. Dooley couldn't hold the team together after a string of losses. Question is can Butch?

A win this Saturday against the Gators and all will be forgotten about this past Saturday. It's a long season and 7-8 wins is still possible. The first upset is this weekend!
GO VOLS!!!!!
This team is not going to upset no one with the 2 QBs that we are playing, dont have a chance, wont score 10 points against the gators D.:eek:hmy:

Florida will look like Oregon come Saturday, Playing the Gators in the swamp, I hope we come home with all our limbs

Let's just relish the 2 wins we already have, hug em, squeeze em enjoy them to their fullest....you never know when we'll get another win

VN Store

Back