Bruce Willis diagnosed with aphasia

Horrible. I remember watching Moonlighting as a kid and thinking he was the coolest guy in the world. He's one of those actors who has no range but I don't even mind because he's so good doing the one thing.
Sixth Sense is one of my favorite movies.

I cannot imagine the hell this is for him and his family.

Horrible. I remember watching Moonlighting as a kid and thinking he was the coolest guy in the world. He's one of those actors who has no range but I don't even mind because he's so good doing the one thing.

I was too young to be watching that show but I did because of him.

Reactions: n_huffhines
The very first time I remember seeing Bruce Willis wasn't in a movie or TV show. It was some live performance thing called The Return of Bruno. I think it was on HBO. I thought he was a musician or something. It wasn't until later that I found out he was an actor.

The very first time I remember seeing Bruce Willis wasn't in a movie or TV show. It was some live performance thing called The Return of Bruno. I think it was on HBO. I thought he was a musician or something. It wasn't until later that I found out he was an actor.

My sister had his CD and I used to play the bell out of it.

My sister had his CD and I used to play the bell out of it.

Now that I think about it, Die Hard might've actually been the first movie I ever saw Bruce Willis in. I had no clue about Moonlighting until years later when I saw it in syndication.

There was also a pretty funny movie I remember him being in with Kim Basinger where he goes on a blind date with her (actually I think the movie WAS called Blind Date) and they are stalked by her crazy ex boyfriend, played by John Larroquette (Night Court).

Last edited:
Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Now that I think about it, Die Hard might've actually been the first movie I ever saw Bruce Willis in. I had no clue about Moonlighting until years later when I saw it in syndication.

There was also a pretty funny movie I remember him being in with Kim Basinger where he goes on a blind date with her (actually I think the movie WAS called Blind Date) and they are stalked by her crazy ex boyfriend, played by John Larroquette (Night Court).

I forgot about Blind Date.

It’s funny that he started out in comedy but Die Hard redefined him as an action star while simultaneously redefining what an action star was. We went from roided out body builders like Arnold and Sly to more of an average Joe thrown into a terrible situation.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I watch anything he's in. Even if it's a cameo appearance. My favorite movie of his is "Last Man Standing."

He was the perfect straight man for Cybill Shepherd in "Moonlighting." Stupid itch.

I just listened to the Rewatchables pod cover Die Hard 2, and they intimated that people in his circle have been taking advantage of him on his recent films. It was strange how out of nowhere he was doing all these B movies like he's Nic Cage when he's still seen as an A-lister. Who knows how true those rumors are, but they said he was having to wear an earpiece because he wasn't remembering lines.

I just listened to the Rewatchables pod cover Die Hard 2, and they intimated that people in his circle have been taking advantage of him on his recent films. It was strange how out of nowhere he was doing all these B movies like he's Nic Cage when he's still seen as an A-lister. Who knows how true those rumors are, but they said he was having to wear an earpiece because he wasn't remembering lines.
I think back to the last Expendables movie he was in and how his behavior made Stallone so mad that he said he’d never work with him again. I wonder if he was having issues back then and that’s what was really going on. He and Stallone used to be somewhat tight and enjoyed working together on the first film. It’s like he had a major personality change.

Reactions: n_huffhines
That sucks. Pretty terrifying to have your mind go.

VN Store

Back