Bull on Vols in the Polynesian Bowl...etc

2024 POLYNESIAN BOWL

Friday, January 19, 2024 ● 4:00 PM (Hawaii time)​

Kūnuiākea Stadium

Kamehameha Schools Kapālama, Honolulu, HI​

The Polynesian Bowl will be televised LIVE in PRIME TIME on NFL Network.

Reactions: Volfan1000
He is actually best at breaking down the schemes and routes.
I don’t mind Boogie et al., but you can tell Boogie is a guy who has a lot of “fan” knowledge ie has watched a lot of football. Bull actually has some knowledge of the mechanics of the game beyond your average fan, which guys like Boogie don’t typically lay claim to.

I don’t mind Boogie et al., but you can tell Boogie is a guy who has a lot of “fan” knowledge ie has watched a lot of football. Bull actually has some knowledge of the mechanics of the game beyond your average fan, which guys like Boogie don’t typically lay claim to.
Agree for the most part. I have been subscriber to Talkin Vawls ever since they started. What U don’t like now is he shills for money quite a bit. I understand that running the channel is his full time job now, but still. I do really like it when he has Coach J or Coach Rice on the show to do film breakdowns. I really like Bull. I like his breakdowns as well.

Sorry man, I just don't think so.
Why though? He used to cover recruiting for years. And he definitely has some connections inside the TN athletic department. Now I don’t like Caleb Calhoun. I mean he is a good historian but other than that I don’t like him.

Still don’t know why you don’t like Hooker. He is very knowledgeable.
Ill say this i like all of them and watch all of them because they all have something to offer but. Outside of Bull and P (and of course pancakes and bacon) there is very little real talk about mechanics and its mostly like fan opinion it seems. Bull and P and Kerbyson/bacon I feel like I'm hearing it from players who actually break down film. The other guys are chasing gossip and serving the koolaid or trying to be insiders. I like Nash Rocket also for different reasons he is just entertaining.

All of them bring valid perspectives and are worth following.

He is okay, not as bad as Boogie Bentley and Sports talk J. and Dave Hooker.
Ive been meaning to ask the group who everyone listens too, who has reliable info and isn’t a damn clown. Most everyone I come across seems terrible. Eric Cain is ok, at least he seems that way so far, who else is worth a listen?

Ive been meaning to ask the group who everyone listens too, who has reliable info and isn’t a damn clown. Most everyone I come across seems terrible. Eric Cain is ok, at least he seems that way so far, who else is worth a listen?
Talkin Vawls- Boogie Bentley- just gives info he gets off of VQ. Shills for money a lot. I like listening to him when he has actual football coaches on there.

Sports Talk J- He does an ok job. Loves to troll fan bases like Florida and Michigan. Some of his videos are good. They are usually pretty short as well.

Blue chip Breakdown-Bull- Bull is pretty good. He does some good film break downs and is usually pretty objective when it comes to the Vols.

The Dave Hooker Show- Hooker is pretty good imo. He is very knowledgeable about college football and especially TN. He has connections inside the TN athletic department. His cohort Caleb Calhoun is kind of a douche.

A to Z sports-the big orange podcast- they are decent. The best part of them is during the year they have Jonathan Crompton on where they do halftime and post game shows with him.

Who is Bull and P? What level of football did they play and any ties to Tennessee? I liked their breakdown of the practice videos because they would put their names on the video so you know who it is.

2024 POLYNESIAN BOWL

Friday, January 19, 2024 ● 4:00 PM (Hawaii time)​

Kūnuiākea Stadium

Kamehameha Schools Kapālama, Honolulu, HI​

The Polynesian Bowl will be televised LIVE in PRIME TIME on NFL Network.
I've got this at 8:00 PM CT tomorrow evening on NFL Network. Anyone playing in the game the CJH is recruiting?

Sports talk J and Boogie Bentley are clowns. Dave Hooker too. Volquest, Josh and Swain and Vol bros are the best ones.

Reactions: 17Vols

VN Store

Back